No announcement yet.

Why boo are own players ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the problem is JET is not consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe90 View Post
      Couldn't agree more. JET has made a greater contribution this season than Mackie. What the "fans" want to see is someone, like Mackie, run about like a dog chasing it's own tail. They don't care what he produces, as long as he's seen to be working hard. Yet JET, who's also been out and plays completely different and probably better style of football gets all the stick. We should be getting behind the players, especially when they're struggling or just coming back from an injury or whatever.
      Out of interest did you go yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Out of interest did you go yesterday
        Clearly not.

Comment

Why boo your own players? Coz they're $hit.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            Why boo your own players? Coz they're $hit.
            Coz I think it's week in week out that will are woeful that it's starting to get on people's nerves
            You Rsssssss

Comment

they deserve all they get!

Comment

I didn't boo the players (rarely ever do), but I didn't give them a clap when they came over.
                Also, I don't think too many booed JET. not more than the usual lot anyway.

Really surprised at this thread to be honest, because if this ruffles your feathers, did you not hear the fans singing many many songs of

were farking sht.. *repeat*

we lose every week we lose every week, youre nothing special, we lose every week

we never win away, a win away a win away a win away,

that was just 3 I clearly remember
                Rangers Til I Die
                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

If we had a full strength team that's one thing, but with the likes of Lumley, Doughty, Petrasso, Luongo, JET, Chadwin who have hardly played more than a couple of games each for us it makes no sense to boo them. If we had played Green, Hoilett, Philips, Fer, Sandro, Austin and not won then maybe. A lot of people wanted us to play youth players and those from lower leagues and then we treat them like this.

Comment

Working...
                  X