X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might renew
    R's

Comment

• I give the lad 20-30 mins of his debut before certain fans fully informed by a commentary or Twitter feed decide he is a league 1 player at best and that it was an evil Les plan to sell us down the swanny.

Comment

• Was reported yesterday that terms were agreed between the Club's and between us and the player: Deal subject to a medical last night. Was that all just BS because we don't appear to have gone any further. Deadline day medicals take about an hour, we are at circa 24 hours and counting
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
          I might renew
          TBH, don't think Sunderland fans would be too bothered either way mate.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
            Was reported yesterday that terms were agreed between the Club's and between us and the player: Deal subject to a medical last night. Was that all just BS because we don't appear to have gone any further. Deadline day medicals take about an hour, we are at circa 24 hours and counting
            Because we are in no rush to get an announcement out. Club can let the media team do some clip editing etc.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Was reported yesterday that terms were agreed between the Club's and between us and the player: Deal subject to a medical last night. Was that all just BS because we don't appear to have gone any further. Deadline day medicals take about an hour, we are at circa 24 hours and counting
              Sky just shite at getting things right.

Barry Fry said medical was today which makes more sense rather than a Monday night!

Comment

If the club are taking their time to do a thorough medical, I would chalk that up as an improvement...

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  If the club are taking their time to do a thorough medical, I would chalk that up as an improvement...
                  ...although my money is on the delay of the announcement being down to problems with twitter.

Comment

Aaaannd Signed...

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/co...d-2910112.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                      So glad my little rant made then pull their finger out
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Nice one Egham.

Comment

• Gonna be a tough one to chant !

Comment