• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    #HesNoPeterCrouchThough

#RightSort

#OneLastPayday
    #thankfarkforthat
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      Let's just not expect Washington to be up to the level of Charlie straight away.

He's got potential but Charlie was a special signing/ player for us. If Washington can come in and get 15 plus goals a season then I'd be very happy.

Get him a decent partner who can chip in with a similar amount and it's good business by the club.
      This is spot on maids, top post. And the bit in bold is vital. QPR fans tend to want a player to hit the ground running and bang them in straight away. We gotta remember he's stepping up a league and may take a little while to adjust. Gotta be patient with him or he will certainly lose confidence and fail.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Another bid in apparently if reporter on twitter is to be believed

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Another bid in apparently if reporter on twitter is to be believed
          Typical! Hopefully the lad is true to his word and happy to be joining us and signs. If the medical is tonight as rumoured then this would be some blow.

What will be, will be though. We don't want anyone here who doesn't want to fight for the badge, we've had enough of them!

Comment

• Fingers crossed it works out, all we need now is service and creativity.

Comment

Another bid in apparently if reporter on twitter is to be believed
              I have not seen anything on twitter to suggest this acts, do you have a link?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                This is spot on maids, top post. And the bit in bold is vital. QPR fans tend to want a player to hit the ground running and bang them in straight away. We gotta remember he's stepping up a league and may take a little while to adjust. Gotta be patient with him or he will certainly lose confidence and fail.
                Perfect time to sign him ginger. Think we will see the season out on ok form and finish mid table so he can come in and get 20 odd games In the championship with out to much pressure.

We got to use the second half of the season to our advantage and blend In some new recruits and get them playing regularly under the new philosophy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  I have not seen anything on twitter to suggest this acts, do you have a link?
                  Geezer David McIntyre is suggesting it mate

Comment

• Any suggestion who it is?

Thought he was having a medical with us now any way.

Comment

Dave Mc made false claims in the summer on deadline that Fer was off to PSV. Wouldn't take his exclusive info too honestly.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Some bloke on Twitter reckons its Leeds now they will have money from the Byram sale?

Comment

• If it's Leeds then we are ok.

**** joining that lot with that **** as a chairman. Can't see Leeds altering the lads decision. Would of been worried if it was a boro or hull.

Comment

geezer only thinks they may get another offer, he does not know for certain or from which club.

#justguessing

Comment

• £1M less than the proven goal scorer that is Charlie? Hmmm.

Comment

• http://m.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/spo...-qpr-1-7167150

Comment

Working...
                                X