Deal for Washington close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skranger View Post
    Yeah we pay 3 mill for a league one striker and sell a top proven premier league striker for 4 mill ..... great business that
    I thought at this time it was either 4 mill or nothing

Comment

• I thought a lot of people in here wanted to sign young lower league players

Comment

• 3mil is a good solid bid. hope this works out well
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by HertfordshireHoop View Post
          Bid accepted and in talks with us now according to the mail
          Great news if true - 3 mill is very good business.

The boys a terrier he chases everythig. Down and gets in good positions. Him and polter up top would be a great combo imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by HertfordshireHoop View Post
            Bid accepted and in talks with us now according to the mail
            cracking news

Comment

• Originally posted by hh9 View Post
              I thought a lot of people in here wanted to sign young lower league players
              exactly! was all the talk before, but now its happening those who slate the club 24/7 go silent or still continue to moan.

3 mil - Think its about right. if done and dusted quickly would be a massive plus and good work by the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                exactly! was all the talk before, but now its happening those who slate the club 24/7 go silent or still continue to moan.

3 mil - Think its about right. if done and dusted quickly would be a massive plus and good work by the club.
                i dont think so mate. check my posts on this thread...........

Comment

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo..._campaign=1490

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      To be fair hits, I recall you slating Luongo in the summer as a Bargain Bucket, league one Player.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Now saying we've been given permission to talk to the player to discuss terms.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo..._campaign=1490

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          not you Hits, the other usual suspects.

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            To be fair hits, I recall you slating Luongo in the summer as a Bargain Bucket, league one Player.
                            honestly i didnt nas. gladwin, polter, godbern yes but i liked the look of loungo. pretty much feel the same about washington, looks a strong fast striker which is what we need.

Comment

• Know nothing much about him but 15 goals this season and JFH has just joined us from League One so hopefully knows about him. We need young, hungry players so maybe not such a bad move. Sign him and get half decent loan signing for more competition up top and that is our strikers sorted out for the rest of the season.

Comment

not you Hits, the other usual suspects.
                                fairplay mate

Comment

Working...
                                X