No announcement yet.

Deal for Washington close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Club needs a boost right now. Hope we get this over the line ASAP. We need a decent winger while we are at it too.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      Club needs a boost right now. Hope we get this over the line ASAP. We need a decent winger while we are at it too.
      We only play 1 upfront so won't get a game. Pony formation

Comment

IMHO, 1 up front is s@@@!
        2 up front for me.

Comment

Maybe I'm blind but can someone post a source or an article saying we're close to signing Washington? All I've read is that he's close to sign for Reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Briankey81 View Post
            Maybe I'm blind but can someone post a source or an article saying we're close to signing Washington?
            That would be contradictory to posting an ITK thread Brian, dontcha know?

Comment

Wolves about to sell afobe for 10 mill so reckon they will be going in hard for Washington.

Hope we are quite far down the line with this.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                Wolves about to sell afobe for 10 mill so reckon they will be going in hard for Washington.

Hope we are quite far down the line with this.
                If we was close mate he wouldn't of played today, Scored aswell. Reckon it might be just rumours we are in for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  That would be contradictory to posting an ITK thread Brian, dontcha know?
                  True, but was hoping for some more meat on the bone that we're close, as I think it would be an inspiring signing at the right price

Comment

Why would he join a team in free fall.

Comment

i cant see it

i cant see it to be honest ,peterborough have a record for selling over priced players and many of them like maclean couldnt hack it at any other team its just a thought ive got,i would be very surprised and disappointed because hes not much good at playing one up front hes a bit of a kevin gallen type player,we need someone like furlong who can lead the line
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Has there been any more Twitter rumours on this move?

As said reckon wolves go straight to the front of the que now afobe is going for 8-10 mill.

This blokes a bargain in today's world for 3-6 mill.
                        Last edited by maidstone_hoop; 10-01-2016, 01:37 PM.

Comment

will have a look maids but if he has got 1 braincell, he would avoid us like the plague
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

He's going to Wolves, that's what my in the know Wolves mate is telling me. He's always right too!

Comment

If that's the case, nailed on for his 1st wolves goal on Jan 23rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                will have a look maids but if he has got 1 braincell, he would avoid us like the plague
                                Cheers Hits

Comment

Working...
                                X