Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pardew No To Austin

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...charlie-austin

"Dwight Gayle, Marouane Chamakh, Connor Wickham, Bakary Sakho to a degree, Yannick Bolasie - you can give me a list after if you can find any better than that"

Austin is better then all of the above you Arrogant Croydon ######. #### I hate him and Palace. Nice dig at Colin as well..

He has the bottle to say Chamakh, fair play to Pardew

Austin is a class above all of those as a striker. maybe hes had enough of us after dumping Mutch and McCarthy on them

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
      http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...charlie-austin

"Dwight Gayle, Marouane Chamakh, Connor Wickham, Bakary Sakho to a degree, Yannick Bolasie - you can give me a list after if you can find any better than that"

Austin is better then all of the above you Arrogant Croydon ######. #### I hate him and Palace. Nice dig at Colin as well..
      How many of his farming strikers gives him 20 goals per season.

Farking nobhead
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

#### off pardew

Comment

to be fair though, hes not going to say "yea we are desperate to sign him" just makes everybody else aware and drives the price up.

Comment

Austin isn't going anywhere, let's not have 20millipn threads on this
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I think his fitness is putting off other teams.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                Ever since David Sullivan's 'dodgy knee' comment, it seems to have put everyone off. Not once in his career has his knee been a problem.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Well that's if you believe what the club put out, whether he is injured or not is another question.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruislip Ranger View Post
                    Well that's if you believe what the club put out, whether he is injured or not is another question.
                    What advantage would there be to either the club or Charlie to say he is injured if he isn't?

Comment

Wickham with the whole 1 goal this season better than Austin hahahahaha that's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

Comment

What advantage would there be to either the club or Charlie to say he is injured if he isn't?
                        Nothing whatsoever, it would put clubs off massively not encourage them as his injury record is terrible as it is.
                        But les is the anti christ so even injured players are not injured (especially so if they are not black) and les is just making them pretend they are to get more money out of the fans pockets as they enter the ground or type on forums.

Comment

I'll give Pardew one name of a better striker than Chamakh and Wickham.....

Central defender Scott Dann....scored more than both together!

Comment

Nothing!!

*Austins not really injured - cringe
                            *JFH only got the job because he's black - cringe
                            *Ramseys only back because he's LF mate - cringe
                            *They invented a job just for Ramsey - cringe
                            *LF chooses the teams - cringe

etc etc etc
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

One of the best English managers at the moment. Only encouraging his players. Please don't take all so literally.

Comment

Working...
                              X