Harriman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
    It's why we've gone through so many players and won't get nowhere. Always looking for a quick s.hit fix all the time. Clueless
    In Harrimans case, we've given him about 43 years to stake his claim.

Define "quick fix" anyway...in the past 2 years, how many have we actually signed? Possibly Konchesky counts as one due to age but apart from him, I actually cant think of any...

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      This. And it was the same reaction when Hitchcock wasn't immediately made a first team regular after he scored that one goal that one time from a yard out with an open goal
      Where is our supposed golden boy for the future now? haha I remember when board members of this forum were crying out for him to start ahead of Zamora! - Hence showing the lack of knowledge on football by a lot of this boards members!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Lol a meltdown over a youth player who's played a handful of games for us and mostly been playing in League 2? Some of you lot get more ridiculous by the day
        Maybe some feel it's unfair, youth player or not he had enough going to get near the first team

Instead qpr will just spend, fans like you are why people hate qpr, too happy over ####
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
          Maybe some feel it's unfair, youth player or not he had enough going to get near the first team

Instead qpr will just spend, fans like you are why people hate qpr, too happy over ####
          Not a cat in hells chance Harriman was good enough to get near our 1st team! - Not sure where you've got that from? How many times have you seen him play?
          I've seen him more than most on this board I'm guessing, as I do pop down to Wycombe now and again.
          League 2 is his level. Any higher and he'd struggle... Hence why he hasn't gone on loan to League 1 clubs.

Lack of knowledge is obscuring your judgement.

Comment

Do people on here think those running the club are just ####ing about and having a laugh with there mates. How many of Harriman's games for either youth, reserve or WW has anyone seen him play. I would imagine the club had someone monitoring him at all stages and he was another one that was thought not likely to make it. How it is thought by not watching his games you somehow have a better idea of his chances baffles me.

Look at Furlong, I thought he looked OK in the first team at PL level. However everyone seems to be very pleased to bomb him out of the club.

It seems most people want what we don't have, as an example:

1) Harrys #### we want a new manager
            2) Ramsey must be given time to rebuild
            3) Ramsey is #### we want a new manager
            4) JFH is great, hold on no he is #### 3 game slater we want a new manager

5) We never invest in players we are ####
            6) We spent too much on players we are ####
            7) lets buy lower league players as we are ####
            8) these lower league players are #### lets buy more in January
            9) Give youth a chance our current players are ####
            10) Furlong, Doherty are #### bring back Fer and buy a RB

11) TF is great as our team is ####
            12) TF is #### as our new players are ####
            13) There are no QPR people in the club we are ####
            14) Les is #### and we need someone with experience not a QPR man

Just accept we gave it a go and it didn't work spending money, the Youth players will get a chance if good enough, people at the club want it to succeed.

Comment

i think the club could have given him 3 or 4 games , some of the dribble i've seen turn out for us this season could he of been any worse

Comment

Well, this is $hit news

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                  Do people on here think those running the club are just ####ing about and having a laugh with there mates. How many of Harriman's games for either youth, reserve or WW has anyone seen him play. I would imagine the club had someone monitoring him at all stages and he was another one that was thought not likely to make it. How it is thought by not watching his games you somehow have a better idea of his chances baffles me.

Look at Furlong, I thought he looked OK in the first team at PL level. However everyone seems to be very pleased to bomb him out of the club.

Just accept we gave it a go and it didn't work spending money, the Youth players will get a chance if good enough, people at the club want it to succeed.
                  yep that just about sums up the Bi polar nature of being a football supporter!

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post

What a brilliant way to summarise just how spolit a large proportion of our fan base is. Reading it sounds ridiculous, but it is a perfectly fair reflection of the posts made daily. Well said fella
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Should we give all our youths a chance to play one season first team football before releasing them?
                      Simply not good enough so good luck to him.

Comment

Sorry but much as we get good reports from loan spells a couple of divisions down he obviously hasn't quite done enough. 23 years old and hardly a sniff. Speaks volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                          In Harrimans case, we've given him about 43 years to stake his claim.

Define "quick fix" anyway...in the past 2 years, how many have we actually signed? Possibly Konchesky counts as one due to age but apart from him, I actually cant think of any...
                          Have a look at our turnover of players since Tonys been on board. Fair enough if u can't think of any . But there's so many I'll be here all night trying to think of them and posting em up. List is endless. Add all the loans in also. Clown show outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

Go on then Mr QPR man, what exactly proved Harriman had enough to get near the first team? You seem to be the expert. Was it the constant loaning out instead of breaking into the squad? All the manager's we've had since Harriman started were wrong then yeah?
                            Too happy over ####? Yet Harriman is a world beater yeah? Already said I'd rather we signed a better right back, but if Harriman cant get into the squad over Perch, that speaks volumes doesn't it?
                            Fans like you are an embarrassment. I won't expect a reply, you seem to be the type that can dish it out but can't take it.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

threads put a right old smile on my face

Keep it up chaps this is top stuff ha

Comment

[QUOTE=qpr;1501691]Maybe some feel it's unfair, youth player or not he had enough going to get near the first team

Instead qpr will just spend, fans like you are why people hate qpr, too happy over ####[/QUOTE]

Calm down. Jeez. Were are the moderators?
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X