Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Green going
Collapse
X
-
I'm explaining the possibility of why he's played so many games although he has a contract extension clause.
Ramsey had him first choice as did Warnock so they obviously thought he was the better keeper hence picking, in their opinions, the strongest team available.Comment
-
Either way I don't care. Just drop him and start planning for the future without him.
Comment
-
If we're gonna get personal, he's also the most boring bloke ever to give an interview... On par with James Milner...Comment
-
Personally don't care too much how much he earns, if the club have offered him X amount a week then good on him, take it, I know I would. I would just like to see Smithies given a go to see what he is all about tbh, regardless of wages.You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.Comment
-
Same
To late mate
Comment
-
Comment
-
Hoooooooorrrrrraaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Comment
Comment