Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We got a big/not very good/bleeping German?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    well never ever have i seen a performance like it when zesh rehman played for qpr i thought he was the worse player ever to wear a qpr shirt in 55 seasons,but i think polter has surpassed him he was incapable of receiving the ball from any position every time he went near the ball it ballooned of him out of play then when ever he tried to push the ball and run a player just jumped in bewtween him and the ball
    if ferdinand was behind this signing he wants shooting
    WHAT A PILE OF ###X ABSOLUTE DROSS POSSIBLY HE COULD PLAY SEMI PRO BUT I CANT BELIEVE THAT HE PLAYED AND THE JET COULDNT EVEN MAKE THE SQUAD ON THE SUBS BENCH
    Must have forgotten Bob Malcolm Ted

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      Well yes he started the move for his header and generally puts himself about,yes he is not pretty but he is about
      the best option we have at the moment and given time and some encouragement he can only get better.

When all is said and done nobody is ever going to replace Charlie with ease add to that playing as a lone
      striker even harder,he is a target man and needs someone alongside him especially at home......horses for courses
      Agree he's the best option at the moment and also agree with time he'll get better (mainly because he cant get much worse). But bottom line as 'individual player' he is utter $hit!... BUT if out of 90mins he has just 1 second of magic and scores a goal then he's a starter imho.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        WHAT A PILE OF ###X ABSOLUTE DROSS POSSIBLY HE COULD PLAY SEMI PRO BUT I CANT BELIEVE THAT HE PLAYED AND THE JET COULDNT EVEN MAKE THE SQUAD ON THE SUBS BENCH
        Is that the JET that has 3 goals all season?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          Is that the JET that has 3 goals all season?
          To be fair JET's not getting any match time himself, what the hell is going on at this club... I just want to cry!

Comment

The stats will be saying he's quite effective atm .

Have to say I'm disgusted at the treatment of this player, by our "amazing" fans !

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post

Have to say I'm disgusted at the treatment of this player, by our "amazing" fans !
              I don't get it either, it's not like the bloke isn't trying, he may have limitations but has been involved in most of our goals lately which sadly has not been enough!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

I'd have Polter in my side every day of the week if Zamora was the alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by A Man Without A Clue View Post

Like I said, 2 goals in 2 games. Can't drop him.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                    Like I said, 2 goals in 2 games. Can't drop him.
                    And an assist in the other at Bristol

Comment

This could be the reason why players give up at QPR, we don't give them a chance so they think "Why bother?"

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        This could be the reason why players give up at QPR, we don't give them a chance so they think "Why bother?"
                        I think that's actually a very valid point. Loftus road can be a fantastic asset with the crowd on side the players can hear and feel everything. Unfortunately that works both ways and when you get loads of spotty sniffed up little nob heads getting on players backs for the slightest thing it can make the whole experience of playing at HQ quite unappealing

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                          I think that's actually a very valid point. Loftus road can be a fantastic asset with the crowd on side the players can hear and feel everything. Unfortunately that works both ways and when you get loads of spotty sniffed up little nob heads getting on players backs for the slightest thing it can make the whole experience of playing at HQ quite unappealing
                          That's a fact... put yourself in a player's shoe. If you were playing and most were shouting nasty things to you... you wouldn't bother, I know I wouldn't. The guy has 2 goals in 2 games, one assist, just a matter of time before he gives up too.

It's called being human.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                            Hopefully worldwide evil phenomenon won't suddenly opt for blue and white hoops.

Comment

i think the stick this guy has got is so out of proportion the guy has scored when he is played.

he needs game time and seems like an honest professional. never going to be charlie austen but if played he will score more than Zamora or Kojoe or ngonge or brett Angel or ian dowie or dominic iorfa or tony scully or any other average striker we have had over the years..apart from Zamora he is better than all of those listed..people really do have selective memories at the moment!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                                i think the stick this guy has got is so out of proportion the guy has scored when he is played.

he needs game time and seems like an honest professional. never going to be charlie austen but if played he will score more than Zamora or Kojoe or ngonge or brett Angel or ian dowie or dominic iorfa or tony scully or any other average striker we have had over the years..apart from Zamora he is better than all of those listed..people really do have selective memories at the moment!
                                or nygard or priskin or sheron or sabin or slade or stefan ####ing moore or the young italian kid. we've had some proper god awful #### down the years . think we need to cut the BFG some slack
                                Last edited by Greg1882; 07-01-2016, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X