Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We got a big/not very good/bleeping German?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Everyone needs to give him more credit. Has hardly had a sniff since he came and is probably shot for confidence. He clearly tries and wants to play and do well. How many minutes exactly has he played. Players need games and not just a cameo for the last 5 minutes. He will grow in confidence and get better. You lot have been spoilt over the last few years. Its not like he cost 5/10 mil and is getting paid 50 big ones a week. He is by no means to worst we've had here by a long shot. Keane Maiga and plenty of others to were way worse. Can't wait til he plays regular week in week out and and lets then judge him. Hope you lot eat humble pie. Give the guy a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      He is rubbish and no amount of training, coaching or match time will change that. Not good enough for the level we aspiring to be at and certainly not worth anything like the money we spent on him, even in today's inflated market.

That said, he's awkward and defenders don't really know what to do with him at set pieces. He also gives a sh*t which is something that the rest of our prima-donna squad could do with taking note of!
      He doesn't need to be at the level we aspire to be at. We're not at that level yet. He needs to be at the level we are at now and given his last few games and is growing in confidence i think he has done quite well. Showed a lot more effort and willingness to win than half the team.
      Also we paid what was it £1.25 mil. Which in todays market is nothing.

Comment

well

well never ever have i seen a performance like it when zesh rehman played for qpr i thought he was the worse player ever to wear a qpr shirt in 55 seasons,but i think polter has surpassed him he was incapable of receiving the ball from any position every time he went near the ball it ballooned of him out of play then when ever he tried to push the ball and run a player just jumped in bewtween him and the ball
        if ferdinand was behind this signing he wants shooting
        WHAT A PILE OF ###X ABSOLUTE DROSS POSSIBLY HE COULD PLAY SEMI PRO BUT I CANT BELIEVE THAT HE PLAYED AND THE JET COULDNT EVEN MAKE THE SQUAD ON THE SUBS BENCH
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

The Polt is brilliant. Has a great attitude and isn't always injured like Austin.
          First name on the team sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
            The Polt is brilliant. Has a great attitude and isn't always injured like Austin.

Will give him a chance but needs an haircut
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              I think Everyone needs to give him more credit. Has hardly had a sniff since he came and is probably shot for confidence. He clearly tries and wants to play and do well. How many minutes exactly has he played. Players need games and not just a cameo for the last 5 minutes. He will grow in confidence and get better. You lot have been spoilt over the last few years. Its not like he cost 5/10 mil and is getting paid 50 big ones a week. He is by no means to worst we've had here by a long shot. Keane Maiga and plenty of others to were way worse. Can't wait til he plays regular week in week out and and lets then judge him. Hope you lot eat humble pie. Give the guy a chance.

Often takes a season for players from abroad to adapt to their new surroundings as well. As you said he's by far not the worst striker we have had in recent times.
              Plus he gives s*** and works his nuts off and in the process of that has scored 2 in 2.

Comment

Somebody has their rod out
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                  Will give him a chance but needs an haircut
                  It works for Gareth Bale!

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Somebody has their rod out
                    Lend us a few bob mate so I can get the above image turned into a massive flag. We could hide under it together at away games with our rods out!

Comment

The webcam still working?

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        If he was a goalkeeper we'd be praying for Green to stay.

Comment

Stick him in goal

Comment

He plays in blue and white hoops, that's good enough for me

Comment

Lend us a few bob mate so I can get the above image turned into a massive flag. We could hide under it together at away games with our rods out!
                              That's actually a great idea. Get it done mate!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chunkyfenwick View Post
                                He plays in blue and white hoops, that's good enough for me
                                Hopefully worldwide evil phenomenon won't suddenly opt for blue and white hoops.

Comment

Working...
                                X