Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Austin stalling move

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • maidstone_hoop
    Gold Seat
    • May 2009
    • 6718

    #1

    Austin stalling move

    according to Neil Warnock because we didn't help him move in summer.

    The suggestion in the article and when he spoke on talk sport this morning is now Austin isn't looking to do is any favours because of how we treated him in the summer!!

  • MattyRangers
    Slimmer of The Year
    • Jun 2011
    • 24914

    #2
    As well as he has done for us as a gaffer, I get the impression Warnock is a right snake. Seems to enjoy stirring things up.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

    Comment

    • Ramsey is god

      #3
      Originally posted by MattyRangers
      As well as he has done for us as a gaffer, I get the impression Warnock is a right snake. Seems to enjoy stirring things up.
      this exactly. Why make any comment about Austin, only detrimental to us

      Comment

      • Rangers77
        Platinum Seat
        • Aug 2012
        • 11808

        #4
        Originally posted by MattyRangers
        As well as he has done for us as a gaffer, I get the impression Warnock is a right snake. Seems to enjoy stirring things up.
        Anti Les, I suspect. Unsurprising

        Comment

        • Tarbie
          Gold Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 8542

          #5
          Originally posted by MattyRangers
          As well as he has done for us as a gaffer, I get the impression Warnock is a right snake. Seems to enjoy stirring things up.
          Exactly what I was thinking!

          Warnock should really be keeping schtum on this one.

          Comment

          • CroydonCaptainJack
            Gold Seat
            • Jan 2011
            • 6141

            #6
            Originally posted by MattyRangers
            As well as he has done for us as a gaffer, I get the impression Warnock is a right snake. Seems to enjoy stirring things up.
            Totally agree with this Matty.

            Comment

            • lymehoop
              Gold Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 7380

              #7
              so if a big club comes in for him he ain't going because we didn't do him any favours. Total cobblers. Charlie is doing what's best for Charlie
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

              Comment

              • Alanwycombe
                Silver Seat
                • Feb 2014
                • 2215

                #8
                Originally posted by lymehoop
                so if a big club comes in for him he ain't going because we didn't do him any favours. Total cobblers. Charlie is doing what's best for Charlie
                This. He's on a massive earner in the summer.

                Comment

                • Kevin Mcleod
                  Referee
                  • Aug 2013
                  • 17322

                  #9
                  Don't know if I'm talking rubbish here or not, but i reckon in this day and age of prem money, if a club wants chaz that bad they will offer him the exact same signing on fee in Jan that he would want in the summer. That's what I think anyway, cos they have chopped 7 to 10 million off his price waiting since last summer anyway.

                  Comment

                  • Fordy
                    Silver Seat
                    • May 2011
                    • 4281

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
                    Don't know if I'm talking rubbish here or not, but i reckon in this day and age of prem money, if a club wants chaz that bad they will offer him the exact same signing on fee in Jan that he would want in the summer. That's what I think anyway, cos they have chopped 7 to 10 million off his price waiting since last summer anyway.
                    In the summer though he will have more of a choice of clubs to pick from. Palace are a shitty little club, crap ground, crap hole area, fans are ##### but must admit make a good noise at home.

                    Comment

                    • Shepherds Mush
                      Platinum Seat
                      • Nov 2012
                      • 10325

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod
                      Don't know if I'm talking rubbish here or not, but i reckon in this day and age of prem money, if a club wants chaz that bad they will offer him the exact same signing on fee in Jan that he would want in the summer. That's what I think anyway, cos they have chopped 7 to 10 million off his price waiting since last summer anyway.
                      Spot on - either that or they could compensate via wage increases, bonuses, etc along the way.

                      Comment

                      • Alanwycombe
                        Silver Seat
                        • Feb 2014
                        • 2215

                        #12
                        No doubt there's an agent mixed up in it too.

                        Comment

                        • dogsrrs
                          Gold Seat
                          • Mar 2013
                          • 6671

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Alanwycombe
                          This. He's on a massive earner in the summer.
                          Yep he will be on a big earner in the summer , Looked to me like Warnock was trying to persuade Charlie to take the move , that would give QPR a bit of bunce in return , could be Charlie angling for a pay off to go now

                          Comment

                          • CroydonCaptainJack
                            Gold Seat
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 6141

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Fordy
                            In the summer though he will have more of a choice of clubs to pick from. Palace are a shitty little club, crap ground, crap hole area, fans are ##### but must admit make a good noise at home.
                            I was thinking about this the other day. It really annoys me (especially as a lot of my mates here are Palace) that they were virtually out of business about five years ago and now look at them compared to us. Don't get me wrong I never want any club to go out of business but we were in a much better state and it has now completely turned round. They are safe this season and we won't be going up. A bit depressing really.

                            Comment

                            • Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
                              Gold Seat
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 8957

                              #15
                              Nonsense. He was always gonna hang about for the Bosman wages.

                              He's said the same thing all the way through. Completely transparent.

                              He'll get a million or two signing on fee & an £60-80k a week wage

                              Comment

                              Working...