Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
    Good day for us as our "relegation rivals" didn't pick up many points today
    Sadly that is what has come to, watching the bottom clubs! I was happy to see Reading score a late winner against Bristol City, how things have changed!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

YeP results went our way today we going to need this type of luck to stay up
      R's

Comment

I think it's going to take more than luck for us to stay up seeing as we are so far cut adrift already, it's a miracle we need.

Comment

We were to good to go down from the prem according to some on here
          R's

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            I think it's going to take more than luck for us to stay up seeing as we are so far cut adrift already, it's a miracle we need.
            plus of course CR was moved aside as he wasn't deemed capable of achieving the play offs.... if it wasn't our club it would be hilarious....

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
              Oh bore off
              Mid table all day long.
              Happy new year to you,where did I say we would go down I said quote relegation battle it is then and on current
              form and attitude we wont avoid it by much.

Thanks for your most intelligent input

Comment

Another ridiculous thread, expect better from you bill. Total macaroni, attention seeking macaroni. In fact I'll have any bet with anyone who thinks we will be anywhere near the bottom eight season end.
                Oh really how much do you want to wager then that we finish above the bottom eight and as you think the thread is so
                ridiculous and are so confident what odds you willing to give me

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                  Oh really how much do you want to wager then that we finish above the bottom eight and as you think the thread is so
                  ridiculous and are so confident what odds you willing to give me
                  A monkey each would suit a confident man

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    A monkey each would suit a confident man
                    waiting for a response

Comment

Monkey's sweet with me son. Or a carpet, or a long un, bullseye or c0ck and hen. Whatever you want.
                      Didn't respond cos you have said your old and it would feel like mugging my grandad, so I respectfully left it. But you won't shut up so let's dance,

Comment

We aint getting relegated.

We are disillusioned with life as a qpr fan right now because a lot expected a top 6 charge and maybe worst case top 10 then a few though mid table. With that in mind and recent performance we are panicking.

Hwever the truth is quite blatant that the bottom half of teams in this league are quite shocking and we are better than them. Not by much but we have enough quality to finish anywhere from 12-16th comfortably.

I cant believe how far we have gone backwards under JFH. But he is in the process of implementing new ideas. I think we could see a clear out this month and we dont know what potential new players could come in.

I think when the window shuts we will have a better idea of what we have in front of us.

However as things stand we are middle of the table team. We are inconsistent but on our day wecan comfortably beat a lot of teams in this league. Lets also look at the run of fixtures we have had under JFH and they have been against the better teams of this league.

Comment

Monkey's sweet with me son. Or a carpet, or a long un, bullseye or c0ck and hen. Whatever you want.
                          Didn't respond cos you have said your old and it would feel like mugging my grandad, so I respectfully left it. But you won't shut up so let's dance,
                          What about 5 grand

Comment

That is very respectfull

Comment

I like you Bill , your a top poster so I don't want to get into silly arguments if that's okay,

Comment

I like you Bill , your a top poster so I don't want to get into silly arguments if that's okay,
                                Not arguing and my remark about being very respectful is meant in the best possible way

Comment

Working...
                                X