We're in serious trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Were we that much better???? Borough Blackwell was in charge, reading were poor poor side, Preston we were S hit, Leeds we were not convincing. Neil was first person to play with no striker. Yes we looked more organised but then we looked very organised and decent against Burnley and Brighton

The same players are here letting us down just under new managers but its easier to shift a manager on then a squad do we repeat the mistake
    THIS!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Les needs to be sacked first,he has been disasterous

Comment

Jimmy also looks doomed already

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Jimmy also looks doomed already
          true, as rickson says, he seems to have lost most of the players and supporters already. not good signs for him im afraid.

i have no personal opinion of him tbf, i do not put the blame on him. in the real world, a football club with the aim of getting promoted to the premier league, with grand plans for training ground and stadium, would not employ a novice with 1 and half years experience at division 2 level and expect him to get promotion to the prem in half a season.

but at this farking joke of a club, anything can happen.

#jokeclub
          #ineptowners
          #horrorshow
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I think JFH needs to watch a game from the Loft.Then he could see what everyone else can.Henry should not be any near the team.Fer can't be bothered.Green can't kick and won't throw.Onuoha panics with the ball at his feet,
            the two full backs are not up to Championship standard and please don't mention Poulter. Without Austin and Hall we would already be in the releation zone.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Were we that much better???? Borough Blackwell was in charge, reading were poor poor side, Preston we were S hit, Leeds we were not convincing. Neil was first person to play with no striker. Yes we looked more organised but then we looked very organised and decent against Burnley and Brighton

The same players are here letting us down just under new managers but its easier to shift a manager on then a squad do we repeat the mistake
              great post wests. how short memories people have. I was there for most of those games. at reading, everyone was giving the usual seething hatred. only did Al-Habsi's c0ck up for the last minute goal erase everyones memories.
              we offered next to nothing for most of that game, as did we for the boro game. For Leeds, my word.. that Green error was horrendous. But the finishing from Chris Wood saved us from that error, tonight it went the other way. If anything, Green is to blame not Jimmy.

also the OP's use of "totally useless" and "saw nothing from the game" is just not right. Faurlin had an amazing game. Hoilett had another good one.
              Rangers Til I Die
              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

in this country we seem to think good players make good managers , every game we play we never get the ball forward quickly enough . how many times today did the midfield keep playing the ball back to konchesky . who in turn found henry or he just played it long . we are so easy to read and tactically inept .

Comment

Let's face it. We've had a crock of $hit squad for years that even Guardiola couldn't squeeze a performance out of.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    We are seriously in trouble, I lay all the blame at the DOFs door the most culpable person in the club who never seems to have to answer for his action, because if he did he wouldn't have a job now,
                    We'll find out how much trouble we're in, or not, when the second choices get their chance at Forest.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                      great post wests. how short memories people have. I was there for most of those games. at reading, everyone was giving the usual seething hatred. only did Al-Habsi's c0ck up for the last minute goal erase everyones memories.
                      we offered next to nothing for most of that game, as did we for thhe boro game. For Leeds, my word.. that Green error was horrendous. But the finishing from Chris Wood saved us from that error, tonight it went the other way. If anything, Green is to blame not Jimmy.

Jimmy picks Green to play....

also the OP's use of "totally useless" and "saw nothing from the game" is just not right. Faurlin had an amazing game. Hoilett had another good one.

Faurlin was out-muscled in midfield and definitely wasn't 'amazing'. Holiett did his usual running up blind alleys routine and was totally ineffective - which is why he was dragged off.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

Faurlin was out-muscled in midfield and definitely wasn't 'amazing'. Holiett did his usual running up blind alleys routine and was totally ineffective - which is why he was dragged off.
                        Faurlin was out-muscled in midfield? Sure you were watching the game mate? Hoilett also at least tried to get things going, doesn't help when Chery does sweet FA does it?
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

jimmy just needs to come on after and say we are crap and i have a lot of work to do here. simple. Saying we were unlucky makes him look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                            we offered next to nothing for most of that game, as did we for the boro game. For Leeds, my word.. that Green error was horrendous. But the finishing from Chris Wood saved us from that error, tonight it went the other way. If anything, Green is to blame not Jimmy.

I thought Hoilett had a poor match overall, lost the ball a lot and his crosses were poor, he did make a couple of good passes that created chances though, Faurlin is a good passer of the ball, just gets over run at times!
                            @gatorTFC

Comment

Working...
                            X