We're in serious trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're in serious trouble

The defeat hurts a lot. However, the performance hurts even more. I saw nothing during the match that gave me any encouragement. We are totally useless. Loose the ball very easily; lacks concentration; cannot tackle properly; cannot defend properly (We are again on the same run of CR, conceding goals every game). We do not know how to close the opponents. We better start taking things with more fighting spirit. Soon, the six pointer games are those against the bottom teams!

Why is leroy fer fat?

Comment

JFH is the new ramsey. Clueless and out of his depth.

Look at the transformation of the team from what it looked like under Warnock to now. Its unbelievable and it shows what a shyte director of foootball we have.

Sorted his mates out and went for his beliefs over what the club needed.

JFH tactics and subs are jusr as bemusing as Ramseys. We have all seen how poor Fer has been recently and who does he turn to in the 70th odd minute for a spark?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Look at the transformation of the team from what it looked like under Warnock to now. Its unbelievable and it shows what a shyte director of foootball we have.

JFH tactics and subs are jusr as bemusing as Ramseys. We have all seen how poor Fer has been recently and who does he turn to in the 70th odd minute for a spark?
        Really cannot see how any of what we have seen over the last two games has anything to do with Les Ferdinand.

All down to the players and their lack of ability, fight and guts along with a new manager giving people more chances than they deserve. I hope that JFH starts to show a ruthless side very quickly indeed. Oh how I would love fifteen minutes in a locked room with that rabble.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          Really cannot see how any of what we have seen over the last two games has anything to do with Les Ferdinand.

All down to the players and their lack of ability, fight and guts along with a new manager giving people more chances than they deserve. I hope that JFH starts to show a ruthless side very quickly indeed. Oh how I would love fifteen minutes in a locked room with that rabble.
          You keep saying players like the manager doesnt have anything to do with it.

Ramsey was unproven and clueless and we looked lost. We bring in Warnock and look reviatlised and a half decent team. Then we employ JFH unproven and again we look useless.

Managers have a massive influence on what the team does and how they perform and JFH's tactics, approach, naivety are demonstrating how much out of his depth he is.

So when I see that and we all know this was Ferdinands appointment and we all know he choose to overlook Warnock and the likes of lambert and pearson to go down the rooney rule route it winds me up a treat.

Comment

You keep saying players like the manager doesnt have anything to do with it.

Ramsey was unproven and clueless and we looked lost. We bring in Warnock and look reviatlised and a half decent team. Then we employ JFH unproven and again we look useless.

Managers have a massive influence on what the team does and how they perform and JFH's tactics, approach, naivety are demonstrating how much out of his depth he is.

So when I see that and we all know this was Ferdinands appointment and we all know he choose to overlook Warnock and the likes of lambert and pearson to go down the rooney rule route it winds me up a treat.
            I think all I said was that it was a bit harsh to lay everything at Les's door.

I understand that you are angry, although I bet you aren't any angrier than me.

Can't really defend the manager at all. Having Fer on the bench was bad enough. Actually letting him on the pitch is insanity.

Just glad I'm not on the M25 or a rail replacement bus.

Comment

Perhaps Ramsey was not problem after akl!!!! What's the common denominator the Gutless players more or less same ones have been under performing and w ank under three managers Harry, Ramsey now JFH

Comment

Omg, I really fear what is going to happen to us this season,the team need to have a good long hard look at themselves and bloody well pull their socks up and fight.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Perhaps Ramsey was not problem after akl!!!! What's the common denominator the Gutless players more or less same ones have been under performing and w ank under three managers Harry, Ramsey now JFH
                  But we were better under Warnock in my view. Unlucky to lose at boro too.

Comment

This

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                      But we were better under Warnock in my view. Unlucky to lose at boro too.
                      Were we that much better???? Borough Blackwell was in charge, reading were poor poor side, Preston we were S hit, Leeds we were not convincing. Neil was first person to play with no striker. Yes we looked more organised but then we looked very organised and decent against Burnley and Brighton

The same players are here letting us down just under new managers but its easier to shift a manager on then a squad do we repeat the mistake

Comment

For the record my personally had he wanted job would have been Neil but he never wanted the job. Also to call hisvfour games a transformation is a bit OTT we in those games were still clueless and unentertaining but undoubtedly more organised

Comment

The problems are deep rooted and have been for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            The problems are deep rooted and have been for a while now.
                            Exactly we as fans are interested in the quick fix but insist that the board think long term the two don't go hand in hand

Comment

We are seriously in trouble, I lay all the blame at the DOFs door the most culpable person in the club who never seems to have to answer for his action, because if he did he wouldn't have a job now,

Comment

Working...
                              X