Happy New Year from WATRB's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year from WATRB's

I'd like to thank everyone for the support this year, including all the moderators past/present for all the hard work keeping things running smoothly for us on WeAreTheRangersBoys.com.

Every New Year we dream of a better world for us and ours. This Year let us take up the onus to make the world a better place for you, me QPR and everyone else.

Happy 2016 Everyone, have a great evening and stay safe.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Happy new year to all -hope you all have a great one chaps.
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I predict a fry up!! Happy new year to all let's hope we get all 3 today !
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Nice message MYU and I echo your thanks to mods etc and I would add all posters as I think this is best Rangers forum out there

If I have upset any posters in 2015 apologies and will try and behave 2016

Can we have Facto back on probation pleeeeaaasssseeeee

Comment

Happy new year everybody x
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

happy new year to all my fellow rangers fans , smile often , help others and always keep the faith in even in dark times , PeAcE

Comment

Happy new year everyone,lets hope its a good one for our team as well

Comment

A New Years Day message to you from Ruben & Tony Fernandes

"As a New Year begins, we find ourselves at the start of a brand new era following our recent appointment of Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink.

In Jimmy, we know we have a man with a huge hunger for success, a real determination to achieve for this football club.

Whilst patience will be required in the early stages as he stamps his philosophies and ideas on the job, Jimmy and his staff, along with the players, are determined to ensure 2016 is a year we can all be rightly proud of when we look back this time next year.

Undoubtedly there will be up’s and down’s along the way in an effort to get the long-term right, but with your unwavering support, we can achieve our goals of building a competitive squad and being a competitive club.

Results have not been as good as any of us would have hoped in 2015, however, we are confident this calendar year will see us make positive, forward strides, both on and off the pitch.

Although we are shareholders at this club, we are also fans. In football, you can’t win them all, but we all live through the lows to be able to truly enjoy the highs and we hope there will be many highs to savour in 2016.

On behalf of the club, we would like to take this opportunity to wish all our supporters good health and happiness in 2016.

Happy New Year".

Tony & Ruben

Comment

Happy new year everyone.

It's been a joy and privilege to administer here.................on the whole

Comment

There are plenty on here who i dont agree with viser verser. there are some wo crack me up, some that makes me shake my head, oh and there is qprjeff.

just know, whatever we agree or argue about on here, its just mostly opinion. no offence is taken and none is given. just banter as far as im concerned.

happy new year and love you all. and a special to jeff and the ninja.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        "Whilst patience will be required in the early stages..."
                        LOL
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          There are plenty on here who i dont agree with viser verser. there are some wo crack me up, some that makes me shake my head, oh and there is qprjeff.

just know, whatever we agree or argue about on here, its just mostly opinion. no offence is taken and none is given. just banter as far as im concerned.

happy new year and love you all. and a special to jeff and the ninja.
                          That's nice post Hit.

The message from Ruben & Tony Fernandes, why was Amit's name missing as he is Vice-Chairman?

Comment

They're showing the loyalty we expect from ourselves. And the training ground and stadium project moves closer contrary to what others may think.

Happy new year to all

Comment

Working...
                            X