Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    We don't play tomorrow.
    Stella always does my head in. Still unlikely to be involved Friday unless they only play a few minutes. Suppose time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
      i think some on here are so far gone in their contempt for the club that they will find fault in any bit of news coming from the club.....
      I agree. It is getting a bit silly to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Weird how the players who play every week can play on a Saturday and Monday but the ones who don't can't play on a Wednesday and a Friday.
        Just to clarify for those who want to just bash the club, they are not match fit and there is such a difference between just being training match fit and being full match fit. Hence why it took so long for Sandro to come back, Faurlin to come back, etc.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          i think some on here are so far gone in their contempt for the club that they will find fault in any bit of news coming from the club.....
          If your referring to me I wasn't finding fault with anything just stating that they were playing in a friendly today and unlikely to feature against Hull.

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
            Oh, you mean just like when the realist favourite Neil started with 10 leftbacks and no striker for three consecutive games.
            les picks the team
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Players years ago used to play back to back at this time Christmas day then boxing

Read somewhere in 60s Everton played three games in four days

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                les picks the team
                Reserves too or just first team???

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                  Both involved in friendly at Reading today so very unlikely for tomorrow.
                  But they played today. Hull is on Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Players years ago used to play back to back at this time Christmas day then boxing

Read somewhere in 60s Everton played three games in four days
                    And now football has evolved mate, as I'm sure you are aware. The energy of the sport far outweighs the energy of that period. Even just looking at what many consider to be the greatest world cup goal by Brazil against Italy, the total lack of energy from the Italians would be slaughtered on here. That was what many teams offered back then. We can't do with those luxuries in the modern game.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                    X