Charlie Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Austin

If the club is offered a decent amount for him in the January transfer window, should they accept it?

Oh they will sell him in January, given half a chance. They are probably regretting very much that they could not do so in the summer.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
      If the club is offered a decent amount for him in the January transfer window, should they accept it?
      Damn right they should why have one good striker whose getting injured more often when you can use the money to buy 2 not so good but at least you then have cover

Comment

of course take the money or get nothing in the summer

Comment

100%!

Can't see us doing anything in the league this year so might as well get a few for him and reinvest in another striker.

Would make more sense then letting him go for nothing.

The actual problem we have is Charlie's in a fantastic position and doesn't need to leave. He can be extremely fussy.

Comment

Don't matter if we accept as Maids says unless it suits him he's going nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              100%!

Can't see us doing anything in the league this year so might as well get a few for him and reinvest in another striker.

Would make more sense then letting him go for nothing.

The actual problem we have is Charlie's in a fantastic position and doesn't need to leave. He can be extremely fussy.
              Unless his injuries improve he might find it difficult to find a new team in the summer.

Comment

Injuries... *cough cough*

Comment

Doubt he would pass a medical anywhere at this moment in time, therfore he's going nowhere imo and we could get another handful of games out of him. (If the new manager we get in if we lose one of our next five matches fancies playing him)

Comment

yes, we'll finish mid-table (hopefully) so might as well get some money for him. Some 'big' sides could come in for him too
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                      Injuries... *cough cough*

Comment

Rumour going round Mackie and Robinson ain't injured either but the club has made all the managers we have had so far lie cos Real Madrid are coming in January with a fifty million bid for both, and we know how tight the board are, they will do anything to make money by stripping all the club's assets. Hence the chaz injury lies as well, someone on twitter said they saw him trampolining in Wokingham social club last night.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          According to Les, I think they expect him to leave.

Let him go on a free at the end of the season or get something back in return Jan window, Good for Charlie to wait and good for the club if we can sell next month.

Wish if we could get him to sign a new contract and stay, I don't think he wants to be in the Championship after last year. I'd be sad to see him go but wish him all the very best, I'm a big CA fan.

Comment

Of course they should, no brainier take £8-10m now or nothing in the summer, he won't be signing a new contract as we're not getting anywhere near the playoffs
                            I think that something is already in the pipeline, injury my AR$e, basically someone wants him and may have agreed a price and told us we can't play him again,

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                              Of course they should, no brainier take £8-10m now or nothing in the summer, he won't be signing a new contract as we're not getting anywhere near the playoffs
                              I think that something is already in the pipeline, injury my AR$e, basically someone wants him and may have agreed a price and told us we can't play him again,
                              You could be right and the best thing for our club however upsetting it maybe to lose him.

Comment

Working...
                              X