Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please tell me why Warnock wasn't appointed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    He should have come out and said he wanted it then Maids instead of saying time and time again he never

Rightly or wrongly the facts are what your stating is opinion or here say and Warnock saying he never wanted it publicly is fact. Should have said wanted it and put pressure on the board he never so can't have wanted job
    Sorry, only just read this post. I agree with you West in that NW should've said he wanted the job instead of saying he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
      How many threads do you need this answered in? He didn't want the job FT and his wife is ill.
      How many times does this have to be said.

Comment

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...s-neil-warnock

This is his interview post Reading, near the end the interviewer says to Neil whether he still wants an "advisory" role, it does sound from the interview that Neil never wanted a permanent role, it's clear he loves the game and us but he came in to do a job and that's what he did. I would have loved NW to stay, I was always in the pro Warnock camp when Sparky was hovering but it's clear he's got other priorities and managing QPR full time isn't one of them, love the bloke and all the best. We must now get behind Jimmy.

Comment

Whether he genuinely wanted the manager's job or not people can debate.

But one thing for certain is he's on public record on several occasions as saying he's after a DoF / advisory type position.

Comment

Working...
          X