Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please tell me why Warnock wasn't appointed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please tell me why Warnock wasn't appointed?

Again not calling for JFH head as far to early but why did our inept board not see what warnock was able to achieve in such a short period of time.

The bloke had us defensively tighter and the players looked like they new they could compete at this level. Why didnt we stick with it.

LF is a comple *nob *ead who is sorting all his mates out. No ones getting a job on merit.

Someone told me that Steve Gallen has been chucked out and Ramsey coming in? I hope thats rubbish.

How many threads do you need this answered in? He didn't want the job FT and his wife is ill.

Comment

Not sure how many more ways this can be said but he himself said he never wanted the job

Should we have taken him hostage and frog marched him to training ground everyday

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
        How many threads do you need this answered in? He didn't want the job FT and his wife is ill.
        Your getting as fed up as me with same question willo

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
          Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Not sure how many more ways this can be said but he himself said he never wanted the job

Should we have taken him hostage and frog marched him to training ground everyday

Comment

Your getting as fed up as me with same question willo
            Getting very boring isn't it chaps. Why people are still asking this bloody question i do not know

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              Getting very boring isn't it chaps. Why people are still asking this bloody question i do not know
              Perhaps the circumstances and answer will change if it's asked enough Greg

Comment

Warnock wanted the job!!

He was looked over for jfh...people have jumped to conclusions because his wife was un well not Ill or dying, just un well.

Lf didn't want warnock and that's the point. Warnock had come in steadied the ship and got people playing. Lf sorted his mates out and got rid and hired jfh.

That has nothing to do with warnocks wife being un well ffs. Have none of your wives never been ill and you missed a day or two because they had a nasty bug, or did it mean you couldn't do your job anymore? He just looked after his wife for a few days because she had a nasty infection.

My point is we rocked the boat once again when we had something good for no reason.

After the last few performances can you blame me for wondering why we didn't just go with Warnock.

Comment

I love Warnock as much as the next man but other than the obvious answer of not wanting it in my opinion he would have only been short term (6-18 months) so we would be in same position then. Plus the results masked the performances cos we drew with Preston at home, lost against Boro away, beat Leeds at home when he bought in a striker as he started without one and got lucky with keeper error v Reading. All 4 performances in my opinion were no better than JFH (barring yesterday which was one of the worst displays I've ever seen).

As others a be said its getting boring and tedious asking about him as well as he hasn't got the job so let's get behind JFH as I'm optimistic he will come good as he needs time and not 5 matches, 3 which were against top 6 teams. At the minimum wait until end of season to see how well he is doing but even that is long long enough.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    Warnock wanted the job!!

He was looked over for jfh...people have jumped to conclusions because his wife was un well not Ill or dying, just un well.

Lf didn't want warnock and that's the point. Warnock had come in steadied the ship and got people playing. Lf sorted his mates out and got rid and hired jfh.

That has nothing to do with warnocks wife being un well ffs. Have none of your wives never been ill and you missed a day or two because they had a nasty bug, or did it mean you couldn't do your job anymore? He just looked after his wife for a few days because she had a nasty infection.

My point is we rocked the boat once again when we had something good for no reason.

After the last few performances can you blame me for wondering why we didn't just go with Warnock.
                    As others have already said on numerous occasions, Warnock did not want the job long term. Therefore he wasn't overlooked. And likewise, it's a bit ridiculous to be blaming LF for not giving the job to the man who didn't want it. Warnock would no doubt have been very happy to assist for another few weeks if needed, but that would have been short termism at is most blatant and could have cost us the opportunity to get JFH. Plus of course, if we had of gone up under him, we would then have needed to sack Warnock as soon as possible, based upon his 100 % record of failure in the top division.

Finally, the most ridiculous part of your post are the words "nasty infection". You absolute fool.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                      As others have already said on numerous occasions, Warnock did not want the job long term. Therefore he wasn't overlooked. And likewise, it's a bit ridiculous to be blaming LF for not giving the job to the man who didn't want it. Warnock would no doubt have been very happy to assist for another few weeks if needed, but that would have been short termism at is most blatant and could have cost us the opportunity to get JFH. Plus of course, if we had of gone up under him, we would then have needed to sack Warnock as soon as possible, based upon his 100 % record of failure in the top division.

Finally, the most ridiculous part of your post are the words "nasty infection". You absolute fool.
                      Give yourself a warning for abusing a fellow poster 😉
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Westy I will pass this on to you what I was told yesterday supposedly from a reasonable source that game Warnock didn't attend and Blackwell took charge that Warnock had walked out and had to persuaded back and also it was Amit Bharti that was behind Warnock returning to the club to help out not T F or L F . don't jump on me just what I was told

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          ... and also it was Amit Bharti ...
                          Who's he when he's in town?
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Seems right up the alley of anyone who goes to LR every other week
                            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                              I love Warnock as much as the next man but other than the obvious answer of not wanting it in my opinion he would have only been short term (6-18 months) so we would be in same position then. Plus the results masked the performances cos we drew with Preston at home, lost against Boro away, beat Leeds at home when he bought in a striker as he started without one and got lucky with keeper error v Reading. All 4 performances in my opinion were no better than JFH (barring yesterday which was one of the worst displays I've ever seen).

As others a be said its getting boring and tedious asking about him as well as he hasn't got the job so let's get behind JFH as I'm optimistic he will come good as he needs time and not 5 matches, 3 which were against top 6 teams. At the minimum wait until end of season to see how well he is doing but even that is long long enough.
                              This is 100% correct. People think JFH went with odd choices on the line ups? Check out the midfield and attack in 3 of NW's matches in charge:

Henry, Faurlin, Fer, Sandro, Yun, Phillips (@ Middlesbrough); Faurlin, Sandro, Yun, Hoilett, Petrasso, Phillips (vs Leeds); Faurlin, Sandro, Fer, Hoilett, Petrasso, Phillips (@ Reading).

From this lot, I've seen endless abuse directed towards Phillips, Fer, Yun. Yet People still think JFH's tactical decisions with players is crazy. You know the very simple differentiating factor between NW's time and JFH so far? NW was able to play a proper right back in Perch, meaning Ned and Hall stayed in the middle. That is the only difference and the change was brought about due to injury, not desire. Get off JFH's back ffs, we've drawn against Burnley and Brighton and arguably should have beaten them both, and to a degree, the same can be said for the Bristol match and even against Ipswich, we shouldn't have lost. But to many people, you are only as good as your previous performance and given that we only had two days rest playing what is arguably a tireless pressing game, its fairly understandable that the players - who haven't yet adapted to the fitness required after years and years of poor fitness regimes - are unable to cope with the physicality required of them. Give him time to implement his pressing game and watch the results. Simple as that.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X