It is what it is!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is what it is!

Spot on Jimmy. Absolute unacceptable crap.

That's about all that can be said about everything going on with this club right now, it's likely to get worse before it gets better!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      Spot on Jimmy. Absolute unacceptable crap.
      His repeated statement is an avoidance of responsibility. What has changed since his arrival? Nothing...more avoidance of responsibility. Jimmy Floyd #RabbitInTheHeadlights

Comment

Rotten to the core and looking very bleak times ahead.

Comment

"It is what it is"

FÙcking joke response.

http://psychcentral.com/blog/archive...is-what-it-is/

Comment

The other stock response is "it wasn't meant to be" (see Ipswich post-match and earlier).

He alternates between the two each game, didn't you know?

Comment

Hang on lads, what happened to that "breath-of-fresh-air"-esque epithets lavished on his press conferences and interviews just a few weeks ago? He was supposed to be so promising? I said it then he was a fool to give up a good thing at Burton but I was laughed at as usual, now what? Everyone but me seems to have all but given up on him so soon, weird.
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                Hang on lads, what happened to that "breath-of-fresh-air"-esque epithets lavished on his press conferences and interviews just a few weeks ago? He was supposed to be so promising? I said it then he was a fool to give up a good thing at Burton but I was laughed at as usual, now what? Everyone but me seems to have all but given up on him so soon, weird.
                I haven't given up on him, he will sort it out if the usual social media rangers don't get him sacked after five games in charge.

Comment

I think what the latest interview shows is that he's already feeling the pressure. Stumbled through it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                    Everyone but me seems to have all but given up on him so soon, weird.
                    Certainly not given up on him. He needs this season as a bare minimum.

Comment

after 5 games a bit ridiculous to question Jimmy's tenure. What I would say is you could have 100 posters with different opinions on team selection. But not one would have played that side yesterday. Taking fans for mugs, many travelling distances, to play without a recognized striker at home and against average opposition
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Certainly not given up on him. He needs this season as a bare minimum.
                        Exactly. Calls for his head after 5 games is embarrassing tbh.

Yes there is questions that need answering pronto, and decisions that should not have been made, but we must give him time to put his point across, get the team understanding his way, and also the chance to view all players available to him, regardless of how $hit we think they are.

Comment

Typical that every other club wins games when a new manager comes in but we can't even buy one !

JFH needs time and an overhaul of this shambolic squad. Hopefully he'll come good but he needs that first win quick and it is not coming against Hull if yesterday's performance is repeated.

Comment

Most concerning is comment that Huddersfield didn't create good chances in first half. We're at home and playing championship teams. We should be looking to impose our game not the other way round

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                              Most concerning is comment that Huddersfield didn't create good chances in first half. We're at home and playing championship teams. We should be looking to impose our game not the other way round
                              Huddersfield played good football and if they had a little bit more quality, could have been 2 up before we scored. Definitely deserved the draw but IMO, could have won comfortably.

Comment

Working...
                              X