Absolutely no spark at QPR anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    Sorry If I have put up wrong info, it's probably all bull from Facebook as per usual
    All over twitter as well!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

To see Steve leave like this is really upsetting, thought he was doing one of the best jobs before being promoted to first team coach.

Thank you for everything you've done for our club Steve, I'm speechless right now.

Comment

Shows the power that Ferdinand has at the club and he looks out of control. Ramsay back says it all and shows how bad a state we are in right now.

Comment

Is this some sort Mugabe takeover?

Is this actually true?

Comment

Hearing Steve gallens walked, some bad shirt happening at our club
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Sorry, didn't read previous posts
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

What's Kevin Gallen saying on there, he's normally pretty vocal?

Comment

Rotten from top to bottom and one man has too much power right now and that is not healthy at all.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Rotten from top to bottom and one man has too much power right now and that is not healthy at all.
                    Your'e right. I think Les's position is very much needed, but it seems he's been handed full control of ALL football matters, hiring and firing, and I'm not sure that's a good thing.

Comment

Another electric atmosphere last night. Place was rocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        Another electric atmosphere last night. Place was rocking.

I guess it was a reflection of what we were watching. Half arsed team display = half arsed crowd performance. It was dire.

Comment

It's awful at the moment, almost makes me cringe how quiet it is. For most of the game last night I could actually hear the players shouting instructions to eachother, pathetic.

Whilst I understand atmospheres will always be at less than optimum when performances are $hit, I hate the whole "unless the players give us something to shout about, I'm sitting here silently" attitude. We need to be in good voice regardless IMO. You don't see the likes of Leeds, Pompey etc's fans sitting in silence at games feeling sorry for themselves.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

You can't start a fire. You can't start a fire without a spark. We've no guns for hire. So we're just dancing in the dark.....

Comment

Working...
                            X