Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    You certainly do not.
    Yes I do give credit when it's due when we put a side out like yesterday I am not going to praise the team or manager, if I did not do my job at work I would be down the road, the same should apply to any job, and there have been a lot of games over the last 2 years we have not turned up, and when we have done well I have said well done, so don't come on here and say I don't, you are probably one of those that wear rose tinted glasses.

Comment

The clubs a joke atm AGAIN.

It now seems LF is leading the charge and again I am sorry but JFH is another punt. One I still feel to early to judge but definitely a punt as he would of or should of been 4th or 5th choice in the selection process. We needed experience this time to rebuild and bring stability.
      Look what a old dog in Warnock achieved in a little time. We are shocking atm and almost seem to have gone backwards and I can not understand how chery or Jet our 2nd 3rd top goalscorers do not get in the 11 when charlies not fit. Add to the fact luongo is a very classt player who has just been dropped for the crap Fer.

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
        Yes I do give credit when it's due when we put a side out like yesterday I am not going to praise the team or manager, if I did not do my job at work I would be down the road, the same should apply to any job, and there have been a lot of games over the last 2 years we have not turned up, and when we have done well I have said well done, so don't come on here and say I don't, you are probably one of those that wear rose tinted glasses.
        Sure ya do...you make Hitman look like a happyclapper in comparison

Comment

Working...
        X