LF needs to be kicked out of the club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LF needs to be kicked out of the club

Need to get rid of seems that he has a say on team selection, I can not believe JFH would pick that side today, if it was JFH selection he is as clueless as CR, LF will drag us down with his poor signings which I assume he oversaw, and his bad choice of managers, Warnock should have been left in charge until the end of the season.

I think the reason being is that he did not get on with LF and LF did not want him at the club as Warnock is his own man, we may find out the truth one day.

37% possession at home to this mob . Absolute ####

Comment

Sorry to say have to agree

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
        Need to get rid of seems that he has a say on team selection, I can not believe JFH would pick that side today, if it was JFH selection he is as clueless as CR, LF will drag us down with his poor signings which I assume he oversaw, and his bad choice of managers, Warnock should have been left in charge until the end of the season.

I think the reason being is that he did not get on with LF and LF did not want him at the club as Warnock is his own man, we may find out the truth one day.
        Totally agree, and I said when JFH was appointed he was a yes man and LF's mate,he stood out head and shoulders above all the other experienced candidates apparantley ? why because the likes of Pearson would want to do it there way and not LF's ?? it seems CR is now back on board as well and those two are still picking the side or influencing it,of course JFH would jump at the chance of managing a championship club and would have agreed to anything LF said to get it,it is hard not to see it any other way with these team selections ??

Comment

Been saying this for months, but I just get abuse from people on here because he used to score lots of goals for us. The truth is he is a prejudiced #### who hasn't a clue how to manage a club. I am still saving a bottle of champagne for the day he is sacked.

Comment

I've never ever known what Les brings to the table.

Comment

Can someone tweet Fernandes and ask him why we are starting with no strikers at home.

Total fkkking joke ...I have never known this before in 45 yrs..

Comment

100% Les is calling the shots here.

Add to all that the Rooney rule and bombing Steven gallon out of the club while trying to create a new job title for is failure of a mate Chris Ramsey.
                The club is farked.
                Hurry up uncle bungle and give us our new cheap badge.

Give me tango and cash anyday
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  I've never ever known what Les brings to the table.
                  Unfortunatley 77 there are lots of LF supporters on here who when you question them have no idea what he does either ? they just keep saying he is doing a good job,how I may ask ? on a power trip from where I am sitting !!

Comment

Nothing will change at the club until TF grows some balls or sells the club to someone who has.

Comment

Nothing will change at the club until TF grows some balls or sells the club to someone who has.

Comment

You realise you are all agreeing with the same people you have been agreeing with for months. This thread is made up of people who make up a broken record of constant negativity. Yes, the performance today was not great but its not like we didn't have chances to win ffs. One mistake from Toszer cost us the game and that was it. You lot would have been absolutely silent otherwise.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

"You realise you are all agreeing with the same people you have been agreeing with for months."

I love it Nass, you do make me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            You lot would have been absolutely silent otherwise.
                            Not me. A win could not hide how awful we were. Did you actually notice the tactical chaos out there? And what about the starting line up?
                            Last edited by hal9thou; 28-12-2015, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                              You realise you are all agreeing with the same people you have been agreeing with for months. This thread is made up of people who make up a broken record of constant negativity. Yes, the performance today was not great but its not like we didn't have chances to win ffs. One mistake from Toszer cost us the game and that was it. You lot would have been absolutely silent otherwise.
                              You do realise that you have poked your head into a realist thread. We have all be saying and agreeing with each other for months because we are right ffs.

As for if they did not score bollx, well, they did. Which is why we are here.

Go and start a happyclap thread if ya don't like this one.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X