They can all score says David Oldfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They can all score says David Oldfield

How come they're not scoring then, who's idea is it to play without a striker?

Why did we score when we brought on two strikers?

Any chance we can start with two strikers the next game, at least discuss it please with JFH.

He's a card, isn't he? Three of them haven't scored all season. Melt. And Phillips can't score from three yards

Comment

Only if they were in a brothel

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
        Only if they were in a brothel
        After today I wouldn't back Phillips to manage it tbh...

Comment

LOLS

Comment

Completely pointless interview.

Comment

They all probably DO score in training, regularly.

But then they are up against Green.
              Trouble is on match day they are up against a keeper who tries a damn site harder.

Comment

It is getting so much like every attempt on target at our goal goes in, two at Ipswich, both goals and yesterday that shot was a dot on the card as soon as they got the free kick. So many poor players take to the pitch for us, hard to blame the manager all the time imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  So many poor players take to the pitch for us, hard to blame the manager all the time imho.
                  Yep, except everybody does all the time. About time the players took the blame...anyone still think we have the best squad in this league...????

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    Yep, except everybody does all the time. About time the players took the blame...anyone still think we have the best squad in this league...????
                    If our players all give 100% then by far I think we do, we're not even getting 25% from most of them and that's what is upsetting us fans!

I feel like I'm being robbed by some of the players, it's been happening for a few years now and it hurts.

If the players put in a shift and we lost, we QPR fans our proud and will show them we are, we'll back them no matter what. It's not happening so something isn't right on the pitch.

Comment

Working...
                    X