A positive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    poulter must seriously up his game , what i've seen of him he's slow , can't head or trap a ball. i hope he can prove me wrong tomorrow
    If he's starting tomorrow, God help us. Prove me wrong Seb please.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Matty it was in answer to Stan saying there has to be more to why he's been ignored by 1st Warnock and now JFH they don't seem to agree with you , no there have been no comments saying JET is the next messiah but there's been a hell of a clamber for him to be chosen over Polter and that's where there's a mystery about his absence
      dogsrrs, JET is not the only mystery. Why on earth have Luongo, Chery and Doughty all been cast aside too, when they showed such good promise earlier in the season? And what of Harriman, having a fantastic season at Wycombe, so much so that Ainsworth wants to buy him on a perm now - and yet STILL being ignored by our hierarchy?

A lot of strange decisions and unanswered questions happening behind the scenes this season IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        dogsrrs, JET is not the only mystery. Why on earth have Luongo, Chery and Doughty all been cast aside too, when they showed such good promise earlier in the season? And what of Harriman, having a fantastic season at Wycombe, so much so that Ainsworth wants to buy him on a perm now - and yet STILL being ignored by our hierarchy?

A lot of strange decisions and unanswered questions happening behind the scenes this season IMO.
        With you Stan on Chery and Mass but if were honest Doherty has not shown he's good enough from what I have seen and was very luck to be making squad let alone the team.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          With you Stan on Chery and Mass but if were honest Doherty has not shown he's good enough from what I have seen and was very luck to be making squad let alone the team.
          Perhaps so Wests but IIRC he was part of an unbeaten team under CR before getting dropped (along with Hall), only for the team to then start losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Stan I wouldn't say they have been cast aside under JFH just yet I would say say he is trying to get team on an even keel 1st before he starts to many changes , I dont think JFH will take interference from anybody

Comment

We haven't got a player called Poulter. Just saying.

Comment

Working...
              X