Players exiting January and their predicted clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players exiting January and their predicted clubs

My guess is that it will be Matt Phillips,Junior Hoilett,Sandro,Fer,Charlie not sure out of contract injury issues tough decision for him and QPR
    Interesting times ahead as usual but I can see the squad becoming the one they imagined would be in place in August.
    The management played a game of brinkmanship with Charlie and Matt Phillips and their asking price but that didn't work. Fer wasn't fit but should of gone on a loan to Sunderland this time I think we'll look to sell him.
    Now the transfer window is nearly open again I can see these funds needing to be realised to slash the wage bill and put some transfer money back in the profit column
    A relatively modest amount will be made available to spend on new players but I think some more home grown players will get a chance and the vision that Tony/Les had for the club will now be deployed from January and a directive will come that we should not be so bullish on the requested transfer fees.
    So what I think I know which of course I don't
    Philips - WBA
    Charlie & Hoilett - Newcastle
    Sandro & Caulker & possibly Fer - Sunderland
    That's my new year predictions based on business sense and trawling through the various articles not knowing anyone in the know or being in the know
    Anyone care to put forward their predictions

I doubt Austin will leave until summer for his mega bucks signing on fee.

Phillips hasn't been that great so reckon wba etc will be looking at top 6 championship wingers. Fer has been unfit and Sandro is too rich for most prem clubs.

So I doubt any will leave until summer at least.

Comment

Polters. Going to the Dog & Duck

Comment

Originally posted by cocneycowboy View Post
        My guess is that it will be Matt Phillips,Junior Hoilett,Sandro,Fer,Charlie not sure out of contract injury issues tough decision for him and QPR
        Interesting times ahead as usual but I can see the squad becoming the one they imagined would be in place in August.
        The management played a game of brinkmanship with Charlie and Matt Phillips and their asking price but that didn't work. Fer wasn't fit but should of gone on a loan to Sunderland this time I think we'll look to sell him.
        Now the transfer window is nearly open again I can see these funds needing to be realised to slash the wage bill and put some transfer money back in the profit column
        A relatively modest amount will be made available to spend on new players but I think some more home grown players will get a chance and the vision that Tony/Les had for the club will now be deployed from January and a directive will come that we should not be so bullish on the requested transfer fees.
        So what I think I know which of course I don't
        Philips - WBA
        Charlie & Hoilett - Newcastle
        Sandro & Caulker & possibly Fer - Sunderland
        That's my new year predictions based on business sense and trawling through the various articles not knowing anyone in the know or being in the know
        Anyone care to put forward their predictions
        If your correct, we will be doing a Millwall. But at least we might avoid FFP.

Comment

No chance in the above happening. Would be suicidal and utterly irresponsible of the chairman and management team.

We are looking a mid table team as things currently stand with these players. To get rid of them all on jan and try to rebuild and interstate a whole new team could seriously push us into a relegation battle.

Yes maybe cash in on Charlie as much as that kils me to say it but we ain't going up so might as well get the money and spend on a replacement.

Se as fer, he don't want to be here and would prefer chery or luongo to play.

But we need to keep phillips, Sandro even hoilett until end of the season.

Comment

Green
            Perch hall chief konchesky
            gladwin luongo faurlin tozer
            Chery
            Polter
            Jet Henry diakite traore Angella hill Blackwood mackie yun furlong smithies Robinson petrasso plus 3 additions would that squad get relegated ?
            I know there's a good player in tozer we just haven't seen it
            Last edited by cocneycowboy; 27-12-2015, 02:41 AM. Reason: Player stated twice

Comment

I think we will not turn down any decent offers. Sunderland and Villa look doomed. Any of Newcastle/Bournemouth/Leicester/WBA/Palace/Norwich/Boro/Derby could make offers
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

How many leaving op?

Comment

Working...
                X