Let's forget this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's forget this season

I think we may have to forget about this season. We are too cut adrift and January round the corner, which may as well see us loose some key players. Today was another pathetic result from our point of view. Leading 1-0, just to concede two goals in the last 13 minutes! JFH may built something positive given time and patience, however, I cannot understand why all recent R's managers seems to like Henry so much! Are we going through the same course of playing him when there is Doughty, Sandro and Luongo waiting to get a game! And why he persists in playing Polter, when JET scored five goals in his limited time he had of playing. Of course there are still many games to be played, however, the more we give the likes of Smithies, Luongo, Jet and Cherry a run in the team, the better we will be ready for a serious challenge the coming season. For me, this season is already over.

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
    I think we may have to forget about this season. We are too cut adrift and January round the corner, which may as well see us loose some key players. Today was another pathetic result from our point of view. Leading 1-0, just to concede two goals in the last 13 minutes! JFH may built something positive given time and patience, however, I cannot understand why all recent R's managers seems to like Henry so much! Are we going through the same course of playing him when there is Doughty, Sandro and Luongo waiting to get a game! And why he persists in playing Polter, when JET scored five goals in his limited time he had of playing. Of course there are still many games to be played, however, the more we give the likes of Smithies, Luongo, Jet and Cherry a run in the team, the better we will be ready for a serious challenge the coming season. For me, this season is already over.
    gonna use this on my thread "6 pointer" hope you don't mind

Comment

I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
        perhaps he's keeping them for a FA cup run

Comment

Yes this season is done!
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Seasons over! Finito! All over!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Seasons over! Finito! All over!
              So funny on here. One minute we're looking at the play offs the next its all over.

Let's see what happens as reality kicks in. At least we have the option of ditching the latest miracle worker this time round.

Comment

Bring in Smithies, Chery, Luongo and Gladwin and bomb out Green, Fer and maybe even Sandro if he's planning on doing the offski.

Comment

Season over ? ####ing hell behave . Do you think palace deemed it season over when they were fighting relegation in December and playing premier league football in May , put the white flags down chaps it's not quite that dire is it

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    Season over ? ####ing hell behave . Do you think palace deemed it season over when they were fighting relegation in December and playing premier league football in May , put the white flags down chaps it's not quite that dire is it
                    Sadly it is

Comment

Second half to play. I'm still optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by ZANNEYQPR View Post
                        Sadly it is
                        Yeah whatever mate . You won't mind it if some of us try and stay positive will you ?

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          So funny on here. One minute we're looking at the play offs the next its all over.

Let's see what happens as reality kicks in. At least we have the option of ditching the latest miracle worker this time round.
                          My post wasn't serious, just fancied doing a knee jerker

Comment

There's always a team that comes with a run towards the end of the season. We're only halfway, no need for surrender yet. If we win on Monday, opinions will be different. It's the fickleness of football

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                              There's always a team that comes with a run towards the end of the season. We're only halfway, no need for surrender yet. If we win on Monday, opinions will be different. It's the fickleness of football
                              It's not surrendering is it? It's getting in the players who will be with us next season immediately and improving as a side so come August we're a unit instead of another rabble of players thrown together at the last minute like we always are.

No shame in admitting we're bang average in this division. Who honestly believes we're 8 points better than the playoffs over the next 5 months? I certainly dont, and think bringing in the Smithies, Luongo, Chery etc now will pay dividens in the long run.

Comment

Working...
                              X