Without Charlie...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    Ok lads, so the conspiracy goes that our new manager is lying already when he says “Charlie is going to be [out] a little bit longer, a few weeks, but hopefully we can speed that up” , not to mention the club confirming it's the hamstring recurrence?

And surely the chances of him leaving next month would be decreased if he's not playing?

along with hs value.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      along with his value.
      Exactly. All the more reason for the club and manager not to lie about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Exactly. All the more reason for the club and manager not to lie about it.
        exactly stan.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

If his injuries continue, I can't see anybody being interested in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
            If his injuries continue, I can't see anybody being interested in the summer.
            Exactly how I see it. He's got such a iffy reputation cos of his knee already, being out so much this season can't be helping! Be surprised if any of the clubs who didn't want him at the end of last season want to spend any money on him in January

Comment

Although I want Charlie to stay this is not good for our club unless he is going to sign another contract and stay. Sell him now and the club get money or lose him for nothing and we still don't go up.

Comment

Not as easy as that though mate, the clubs tried to sell him before and fer, but if nobody wants to buy what your selling what can you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Not as easy as that though mate, the clubs tried to sell him before and fer, but if nobody wants to buy what your selling what can you do?
                  Give it away!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                    Gumtree
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      Give it away!
                      Yep that's what we will be doing at the end of the season ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        exactly stan.
                        Sorry lads but the days of me believing everything that comes out of the club have long gone,
                        if they get a decent offer and Charlie is in favour he will go no question about it.

If he is injured fair enough but I have my doubts

Comment

Working...
                        X