Austin could leave in January admits Les Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
    If you don't know what he does how can you judge him? You are a .....

The whole infrastructure of QPR needed fixing, scouting, coaches, and God only knows what else!

He mates/mate as you put it, is wanted by the FA no less to coach, coaches!

You are a joker like a few other ########s on here, jump on a bandwagon and carry regardless of facts, I have every confidence, LF and Hoos will transform this club over the next years, you quick fix prats should start smelling the coffee instead of you constant Bulls£it!
    Ha ha !! Happy Christmas Cali, obviously you like the guy and yeah LF like CR seem to be nice fellas, but by your reply you have no idea what he does either just guessing at his role,the best form of defence is attack which means you cannot explain it either,have a good 'en !!

Comment

Firstly apologies for the rather OTT response, I was at a wake and really tried to raise the dead or join them by drinking far to much.

I believe he has been tasked with repairing the infrastructure of the club, scouts,new training ground, coaching, repairing clubs bartered image, sticking within a spending budget, supporting the current manager and probably several other duties we are not aware of, perhaps he should do an interview outlining his role, like the one he had to do justifying he choice of staff.

It might be a personal opinion but I believe he is doing a great job to date!u
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
      X