Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huddlestone

Mirror and Star claiming Jimmy's targeting him in January:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...baink-7054133?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/foo...Premier-League

He is a ..............midfielder. Is there something in the air at Loftus Road?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
      You can add the sun newspaper to that list stan, I would rather go for another striker if there willing to forK out 4.4m, villa are also in for him so it's a no brainier where he will deside to go
      You Rsssssss

Comment

JFH will go for a sttiker defo maybe 3 if he can off load Hoilet Austin and Phillips

Comment

Is a very good player is Tom and super passer of the ball and I would not be against it but does kind of say club have given up on toszer as both are similar players

Tells me Jimmy wants to control the game from middle of the park which Huddlestone would do so step in right direction in terms of game plan

Comment

Control from the mdfield Christ that would be a return to real football ! Westy

Comment

It's no good having strikers if you don't put them in and Huddlestone can do that for fun. Faurlin obviously struggles with fitness towards the end of matches, not surprising really, and Toszer, well...err...... Yes, could see Huddlestone in Hoops.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                Control from the mdfield Christ that would be a return to real football ! Westy
                Small steps buddy but for me sign Jimmy actually has a plan

Can't see Hull selling

Comment

Not getting in the hull team.

Would be a good signing but not at 4.4 mill. I look at players like Bradley Johnson at Derby and think they are they way forward.
                  Reckon Huddleston has had his day.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Can't see Hull selling
                    Back to the future eh

as you said cant see Hull selling likewise I cant see us spending that sort of money on a m/fielder ! a loan maybe , but could be an indication JFH has a plan intact whether it's Huddlestone or an another

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Can't see Hull selling
                      They want to cash in mate. Coz he is free to leave in the summer
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                        They want to cash in mate. Coz he is free to leave in the summer
                        Cheers Harry good knowledge. Perhaps their is a deal to be done then

Comment

Disappointing if true, why spend money on midfielders especially one who is past his best

Comment

The fact is that if Faurlin gets injured there's not a midfielder worthy of tying his boots at the club - Huddlestone is a similar type of player and Les is likely to know a bit about him...also suspect he'd cost less than 4.25m and may be attracted by a return to London (would anyone want to live in Hull voluntarily??)

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              JFH will go for a sttiker defo maybe 3 if he can off load Hoilet Austin and Phillips
                              You reckon he's trying to 'off load' those three then?

Comment

Working...
                              X