Praise to Brizzle !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    I honestly dont think there were enough seats anyway for our support as we stood in one of the aisles with many others and every seat was taken

Cann believe the home fans put up with stand for yeas either as getting a pint or #### was nearly impossible as it was so cramped
    There was an upstairs selling beer too mate the kiosk by entrance was tiny but upstairs bigger

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      There was an upstairs selling beer too mate the kiosk by entrance was tiny but upstairs bigger
      Yeah I used the one upstairs but still far too cramped

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
        Top stuff-nice to hear. He should go to stamford bridge and pretend he played for them in the 90's....no one will know!!!

Comment

Well done City. They should tell their fans about it.

Comment

Nice touch from the Gurt Lushes
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              whoever gave sorted him the tkt should be put in charge of the away seating never seen such a farce at a football match
              stewards and old bill will taking the pss as well, having a go at fans in the aisles. What do you want us to do!? They sold us the tickets!!!
              Rangers Til I Die
              follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
              X