JET should start tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JET should start tomorrow

I have a feeling that the best road to a win tomorrow is to have JET in the starting lineup. He looks like a guy that suits very well for playing against former employers. Release him to go out and express himself, let the guns go all blazing and he'll be a beast tomorrow. Two goals, and one assist to Charlie if that happens I reckon.

I said the same to me Chelsea barber, he was rotten giving away his beers for Christmas . deep down he's gutted about that cannt.anyway I slipped in before he got too langered and had the number 1 . Told him jet was the man for tomorrow and as he went for another beer I dipped the till and curled one in the sink . Jet all the way for me tomorrow, brace at least xx
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

We won't win many games this season by just having Austin upfront.
      JFH needs to work on Chaz n Jet partnership, and sacrifice Leroy.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
        I said the same to me Chelsea barber, he was rotten giving away his beers for Christmas . deep down he's gutted about that cannt.anyway I slipped in before he got too langered and had the number 1 . Told him jet was the man for tomorrow and as he went for another beer I dipped the till and curled one in the sink . Jet all the way for me tomorrow, brace at least xx
        Two questions: Why do you go to a Barber if your haircut is like your Avatar and if you had a mane, why would you go to a Chelsea man, I wouldn't trust him with razor in hand!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
          Two questions: Why do you go to a Barber if your haircut is like your Avatar and if you had a mane, why would you go to a Chelsea man, I wouldn't trust him with razor in hand!
          Amazingly gator my hair still grows, so a trim is needed from time to time, I've used him for years and at times like this I wish me hair grew faster, the #### taking from all the Rangers lads that go there is slowly wearing him down. Saying that he's a lovely fella
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
            We won't win many games this season by just having Austin upfront.
            JFH needs to work on Chaz n Jet partnership, and sacrifice Leroy.
            Totally agree. JET for Leroy now.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
              Totally agree. JET for Leroy now.
              I would play poulter with Austin from the start and bring Jet on later when legs are tiring

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                hmmm chelsea barber? hackbridge by any chance?
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                X