We want our RANGERS back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We want our RANGERS back...

Signs of improvements, signs that we may have & signs that we could push on towards those play-offs. If not this year, we will be back next season and pushing!!

Superb performance last night, so very unlucky. Hoillet looked superb, Ali done amazing in the last 35 minutes and Chaz is just unreal. If we put that sort of shift in every week, who can complain!!

You R'ssssssssssssssssssss!!

Great to see such positivity across the board today, this with only a home draw

Just goes to show what a bit of fight in the players can do for the mood of the fans. It seems were all going in the right direction for a change. Well done hasselbaink, a very impressive bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post

Just goes to show what a bit of fight in the players can do for the mood of the fans. It seems were all going in the right direction for a change. Well done hasselbaink, a very impressive bloke.
      Warnock deserves plaudits for steadying the ship, thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
        I agree.

Comment

Fight is the least I expect, that should go without saying.

But for the first time in a while we actually looked like we had a plan, I thought we had control of the game and when they scored I think we had a lapse in concentration to allow thee second but the after that we got control again. To go to LR and win every week would be amazing but we all know that won't happen but to turn up and see the side is going in the right direction has made me a happy R! More of the same please! Well done everyone.
          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

zackly..... plus you normally get a bounce with a new gaffer, think the stats suggest that three games in means its time to go ;)

Having said all that there are signs that the good work started by NW is continuing.

Comment

If we put that sort of shift in every week, who can complain!!
              I take it that's a rhetorical question?

Comment

very true bakes
                things are looking up
                i think the positivity would have been mixed if we were 2-0 up and drew

Comment

We really are easily pleased. Fighting spirit and goals. It's that simple. Very happy with last night. Was only expecting a point. Only disappointment was Fer whom I thought woeful.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    We really are easily pleased. Fighting spirit and goals. It's that simple. Very happy with last night. Was only expecting a point. Only disappointment was Fer whom I thought woeful.
                    Been saying all season that I just want to see effort and decent football. Got both last night.

Am not getting carried away with the JFH factor but it's great to see that at last the players are starting to work as a team and clearly have a gameplan.

Comment

Definately looked a more dangerous outfit once Polter came on and we went a bit more direct.... But that may have more to do with Dunk getting red carded than the Polter/Fer switch.

Fer needs a goal desperately, looks like he has zero confidence at the moment.

Comment

Signs of improvements, signs that we may have & signs that we could push on towards those play-offs. If not this year, we will be back next season and pushing!!

Superb performance last night, so very unlucky. Hoillet looked superb, Ali done amazing in the last 35 minutes and Chaz is just unreal. If we put that sort of shift in every week, who can complain!!

You R'ssssssssssssssssssss!!
                        This

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          I take it that's a rhetorical question?
                          Yes, very much so.

Comment

100% this!
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

You're not wrong, which is why it begs belief that we haven't seen that since Warnock's first reign! It's really not a lot to ask is it?
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2