No announcement yet.

Pre-emptive post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green is an accident waiting to happen. How many times have we seen him lose us games? Yes, on his day, he's a great stopper, but he's so inconsistent. And his kicking has always been terrible. I think he was temporarily unsighted for the second goal, but a more alert keeper would have got to that IMO. He's too lackadaisical for my liking. Can't see him being dropped though, unless we get someone else in January. He needs to sort his head out and stay 100% focused in games.

Comment

If that first goal was disallowed we wouldn't be green bashing.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        If that first goal was disallowed we wouldn't be green bashing.
        Er yeah, but it wasn't. And it was still a poor goal to concede anyway. And who knows what would have happened in your alternative scenario. I really don't see the point of 'if' posts.

Comment

People remember bloopers more than worldies.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            People remember bloopers more than worldies.
            If the bloopers were not so frequent there would be less to remember. For every worldie we could probably name an error
            Last edited by West Acton; 17-12-2015, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
              Not defending his season thus far, but after re-watching the second goal multiple times, I'm finding it hard to blame him for it.
              All about opinion, & mine is, that was Sunday league standard!

Comment

How was he today ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  How was he today ?
                  Originally posted by Bristol City manager - Steve Cotterill
                  Rob Green was man-of-the-match because he affected it more than another player. How he stopped Jonathan Kodjia scoring a couple of goals only he will know.

Comment

Two purrrfect saves. Thanks Greeno.

Comment

Still think it's time to give him a rest.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        Still think it's time to give him a rest.
                        i think its time to give the green bashing a rest.

Comment

Inject him with something.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

How was he?? two very good saves (which you expect a keeper to make) but three howlers as per usual. First few minutes totally miscontrolled back pass like He did at forest there player nicked ball off him and he dived in catching man but on this occasion player never went down and tried to score. Threw ball out twice to their players which resulted in them attacking and having two good opportunities

Let's not stop bashing him like someone said lets just say what's going on if he's good in a game say it equally if he's bad or indifferent say that too

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              How was he?? two very good saves (which you expect a keeper to make) but three howlers as per usual. First few minutes totally miscontrolled back pass like He did at forest there player nicked ball off him and he dived in catching man but on this occasion player never went down and tried to score. Threw ball out twice to their players which resulted in them attacking and having two good opportunities

Let's not stop bashing him like someone said lets just say what's going on if he's good in a game say it equally if he's bad or indifferent say that too
                              Fair enough ...but if we go down that route and describe every mis control or miss placed pass as howlers then we should list every mis placed pass from an outfield player or shot blazed high and wide by a striker as a howler too...in the interests of balance and all that

Comment

get and accept point your making London but the three errors I highlight yesterday were not mistakes made due to being under pressure they were just shocking mistakes which can only be described as someone not focused. How many times does he mis control the ball??? And throwing the ball out from the hand for a keeper must be one of the first things you learn but he can't even get that right

In the first min yesterday they played a long ball which went straight through to him he lets it bounce into stomach (no problem there) then his knees give way and he falls over!!!! No one round him no pressure but he falls over its like having coco the clown in goal

Comment

Working...
                                X