Two goals in seven. None in open play.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
    fer wasnt anonymous but also wasnt great today, as usual.

back to the OP though, it all comes down to not playing a recognized striker up front. Philips is not up to the task. Why aren't we playing JET or Charlie? dont tell me injury.
    We are wrapping charlie up in cotton wool to much, he should off played from the start then take him off if he was feeling tired
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Fer was fine today.
      Really? I thought he was ineffectual and could and should have been subbed.... offers nothing to the team IMHO and would much rather Luongo was given a go...

Joshua has KO'd Whyte in the 7th.... Get in there...

Comment

Guess we know what we'll be looking for in January. Add scoring punch to this team now and we'll be in the playoff hunt til the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
          Guess we know what we'll be looking for in January. Add scoring punch to this team now and we'll be in the playoff hunt til the end.
          Get Charlie properly fit and put Phillips back where he belongs.

Comment

I thought Sandro was poor yesterday. Faurlin superb first half, wayward second. Quite obviously Charlie and JET are not fully fit yet. Once they are, we'll be scoring again. Was disappointed that Chery didn't feature yesterday though. he would have injected much needed pace. Fer may have been statistically effective, but he didn't add much to the game from this spectator's POV.

Comment

That's the trouble with our players no consistency the likes off sandro/fer for instance, has I have said before we must have the worst physio's in the entire league, maybe we should go in the transfer market and try and get leicester City's physio's instead off new players
              You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                I thought Sandro was poor yesterday.
                Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                That's the trouble with our players no consistency the likes off sandro
                Can't have this. The Sandro/Faurlin South American combo has been excellent the last few games (yesterday included) and has been a major positive. The real problem has been a lack of fit strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
                  JET has had an injury, Poulter just seems to have disappeared off the face of the Earth!
                  This is a mystery; I hope he will benefit from JFH´s new and better fitness program.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Can't have this. The Sandro/Faurlin South American combo has been excellent the last few games (yesterday included) and has been a major positive. The real problem has been a lack of fit strikers.
                    This. Big time. Big game from Sandro. If only the Dutch contingent could step up to the plate.

Comment

I've been thinking about this, instead of bringing Charlie on in the second half, why not start him then sub him around the 30th minute. Didn't we create more chances in the first half, just takes one chance and a goal, we can then try keeping that lead?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        I've been thinking about this, instead of bringing Charlie on in the second half, why not start him then sub him around the 30th minute. Didn't we create more chances in the first half, just takes one chance and a goal, we can then try keeping that lead?
                        Just play him till he looks tired, am sure he would let the bench no if he is feeling the strain
                        You Rsssssss

Comment

Sandro could arguably have been MOTM not sure what those saying he was poor were watching. Broke up most of their attacks

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            I thought Sandro was poor yesterday. Faurlin superb first half, wayward second. Quite obviously Charlie and JET are not fully fit yet. Once they are, we'll be scoring again. Was disappointed that Chery didn't feature yesterday though. he would have injected much needed pace. Fer may have been statistically effective, but he didn't add much to the game from this spectator's POV.
                            Agree and disagree. Thought Sandro was excellent. His break up play and strength in his tackling were the best I've seen from him this season. And I thought Fer was a lot better than people are giving him credit for, particularly in the first half.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              Just play him till he looks tired, am sure he would let the bench no if he is feeling the strain
                              Agree.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Sandro could arguably have been MOTM not sure what those saying he was poor were watching. Broke up most of their attacks
                                This. Really clever defensively. Nicks the ball then uses his body to stop the opponent recovering while one of us picks it up. Thought the last three games we can see the player he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X