The Forgottens: JET, Hill and Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Forgottens: JET, Hill and Mackie

Anyone have any clue as to the current health, fitness and desirability to play (under JFH) Clint, JET and Mackie? JFH is already dropping hints as to possible changes in the lineup; any guesses who may be on their way up, and down?

Just as long as he keeps Faurlin / Sandro ....

Comment

All three are all on their way back from injury tanpa. Jet's I don't believe was a serious one.

Comment

I concur re Sandro and Faurlin, though with so many games coming up this month we will need to utilize some platooning of players. I must admit I've also liked the play of Hoilett who, though he continues to lack finish, has sparked a lot of goal-scoring opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          No doubt he'll have watched the last few games on dvd and will have noted how good those two have been. I'm sure Neil will have briefed him on the players too.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            All three are all on their way back from injury tanpa. Jet's I don't believe was a serious one.
            Thanks for the update here. We're going to need depth on this squad, especially as we now face a slew of games, in true Championship fashion, the balance of this month.

Comment

Clint is back training.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                Definitely - got a good partnership going.

Would like to see them rotate in supporting the attacks a little more - am sure this will come with fitness levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Clint is back training.
                  I love him but he's a player for the bench right now.

Perch, Hall, Nedum and Konch are building something finally, dont change this!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X