The definition of stupidity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The definition of stupidity?

Me. Given our abysmal record in cup games and our even worse history at the city ground, I'm waiting to see what TV games are picked just in case the idiots pick us, very unlikely I know, before booking trains. Stupidity? More like bonkers. Let no one say it's not an addiction. See you all there.

There is no known cure. Therapy may help but I doubt it!
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Book your train tickets and if they pick us as a live game I'll reimburse you and still lay on a limo for you facto and a load of strippers to get you there in style. My promise.

Comment

No chance they will pick our game for TV. Still deciding on this one, i swore after Carlisle not doing cup games anymore.

Comment

I fancy this one, god only knows why.

Comment

No chance in the slightest this will be on TV. There are about 4 all prem games plus a few league teams v prem teams which TV companies like for potential upsets. An all championship game between 2 mid table teams doesn't scream viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
              No chance in the slightest this will be on TV. There are about 4 all prem games plus a few league teams v prem teams which TV companies like for potential upsets. An all championship game between 2 mid table teams doesn't scream viewers.
              Totally agree but as someone who's been stung on a few occasions in the past by TV, will wait. Should be announced by weekend.

Comment

I really hope we give it a go in the cup. I just want to see us really mean it in a cup competition.

Naz will confirm that there is no evidence that a good cup is any worse for your league position than a poor one, and psychologically its obviously better to avoid annual ritual humiliation.

Comment

Have to go just in case we win there, with the league game likely to be postponed if it is played midweek I won't be able to make that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                    Have to go just in case we win there, with the league game likely to be postponed if it is played midweek I won't be able to make that one.
                    Definitely postponed.

Comment

I can see a replay in this game
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                        I can see a replay in this game
                        Yep, and still not a chance of the replay being a live TV game either
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

cup games , need to see us put in a performance before i spend my hard earned again

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            cup games , need to see us put in a performance before i spend my hard earned again
                            Even though i love the cup ,and dont get people who would swap a cup win for 3 points ,i`m staying put till we start bothering again ,Carlisle pushed me over the edge !
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                              I really hope we give it a go in the cup. I just want to see us really mean it in a cup competition.

Naz will confirm that there is no evidence that a good cup is any worse for your league position than a poor one, and psychologically its obviously better to avoid annual ritual humiliation.
                              I think Jimmy will take it seriously.
                              Having played in FA Cup Final he knows what the day feels like and will have respect for the competition.

Comment

Working...
                              X