McCarthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCarthy

What's happened to him since his move to Palace???

Started a few games but 3rd choice now I believe. I think there are a few QPR Old Boys in the PL like McCarthy, Mutch, Delaney, O'Neil, Caulker (L) to name but a few not including those that were on loan to us like Walker, Routledge, Puncheon.

Comment

when they bought him in i think the other keepers were injured so he was starting a few games. Admittedly i didnt watch the full 90 minute games he played in, but on highlights he looked extremely dodgy and let some very soft goals in. Palace fans i know wernt too pleased with him and it would seem the management feel the same now as he is 3rd choice.

and some on here were acting devastated when we moved him on. Always looked pony for us and now them. Dont get what all the fuss is about....... Young english keeper?

Comment

Mutch came on late for Palace last night and didn't look too bad to be honest. Pardew has done a great job there, tight unit with incredible pace up front
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          Mutch came on late for Palace last night and didn't look too bad to be honest. Pardew has done a great job there, tight unit with incredible pace up front
          Saw him last night Lyme but think he looked exactly like the player we had don't do and awful lot and if was not on the field no one would notice. Dire player really poor

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
            What's happened to him since his move to Palace???
            3rd Choice keeper at Palace after being bought to be No1... Looks like good business, just like Jordan Mutch.

Made our money back and a snippet more.

Comment

Mutch played quite well when he came on for Palace last night. More of a box to box- player. obviously.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Saw him last night Lyme but think he looked exactly like the player we had don't do and awful lot and if was not on the field no one would notice. Dire player really poor
                Have to agree...looks way out of his depth in the PL. Poor shot at goal and a dodgy fall in the penalty box was about all he did.

Comment

Both were and are shite!
                  LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

They played him for the first 4 games and then realised he wasn't all that great. As a few have pointed out, not even making the bench at the moment with Hennessy starting and Speroni as back up.

Makes a bit of a joke of the response on here when he was sold. I said it at the time, he really isn't that great a keeper from what I've seen of him!

Comment

#WeShouldOfBuiltOurSquadAroundHim #EnglandsNumber1ForDecadesToCome

Comment

Working...
                      X