Can't wait for next game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for next game

Haven't felt like that for a while. Expected Warnock, got JFH. Should be interesting.

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
    Haven't felt like that for a while. Expected Warnock, got JFH. Should be interesting.
    Can't see what's to get excited about ? instead of an experienced championship manager in place we have Chris Ramsey No2 of league One,totally
    underwhelmed,in fact not sure when my next match will be,probably when he is sacked !!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
      Can't see what's to get excited about ? instead of an experienced championship manager in place we have Chris Ramsey No2 of league One,totally
      underwhelmed,in fact not sure when my next match will be,probably when he is sacked !!
      And if he wins it ?

Comment

Can't see what's to get excited about ? instead of an experienced championship manager in place we have Chris Ramsey No2 of league One, totally underwhelmed,in fact not sure when my next match will be,probably when he is sacked !!
        I think there are plenty QPR fans who are unsure of JFH as of yet and that includes me, but I am still looking forward to this match because somehow I doubt it will be a carbon copy of the recent Warnock's goal-shy games and we might see a more open/attacking style that is always exciting to watch. Maybe it pays off and we will be winning again.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Have to agree. It's easy getting Burton promoted and getting them top after about 20 games. Any manager could do that.

Comment

We were more organized under NW but still looked average. Don't expect too much to change quickly. If we make the playoffs it will be a result.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              We were more organized under NW but still looked average. Don't expect too much to change quickly. If we make the playoffs it will be a result.
              After reading articles JFH makes sure he gets the defence sorted first as hates conceding goals.
              But a great coach for Attacking Players as well.
              Hope he can get Matty Phillips playing again to his full potential, he can be so dangerous but seems to have just lost it again.
              Not sure if it's a confidence thing with Phillips as happened a couple of times now where he is outstanding, then suddenly goes downhill and looks a different player!!

Comment

You are on every single thread saying you ain't happy about JFH, we get it yeah, we totally get it, it's impossible not to. Hopefully you might get bored of your own type, doubt it though eh.

Comment

Fans such as yourself are not missed so good riddance your a fair weather supporter

Comment

give the fella a chance , he may be the man to get the team going and shock a few

Comment

If you ask any rangers fan who is the best manager Warnock or jfh not 1 would not say Warnock however this is a long term appointment. We can't look to 1 or 2 seasons we need to look at 5-10 seasons. We need to give him a chance because he could become a v good manager. Yes it's a risk but at least it seems more of a calculated one
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                        I think there are plenty QPR fans who are unsure of JFH as of yet and that includes me, but I am still looking forward to this match because somehow I doubt it will be a carbon copy of the recent Warnock's goal-shy games and we might see a more open/attacking style that is always exciting to watch. Maybe it pays off and we will be winning again.
                        Can I see hint of positivity here?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                          Can I see hint of positivity here?
                          I think you can. Generally speaking WATRB's most negative posters may not actually be so negative compared to other messageboards. For instance, recently I noticed on another forum someone actually already referring to JFH with a nasty name. So I suggest you guys cut some slack when dealing with WATRB's resident pessimists - we are not so bad when you think about it.
                          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Working...
                          X