Holloway really downing us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holloway really downing us

He is really slaughtered us on sky saying we were not trying just waiting for the new manager coming in.

Talking rubbish.

Comment

Think he's not far off the mark.

Comment

Earning his dollar its what sky want him to say still he is now a caricature of himself

Comment

Everything QPR are on TV on any platform we're slated

Just proves how outsiders see QPR

Holloway really isn't happy
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Love to prove them all wrong. I still think we've got the squad to do it.

Comment

Seemed as though the players minds were not totally on the game tonight and thinking of whats gonna happen tomorrow. One thing is for sure Jimmy needs to sort out our strikers. If Charlie isn't fully fit to start then he needs to sort out whats wrong with Polter and Blackwood and JET. We can't keep playing with no one up top as it clearly leaves us with no focal point and all night long tonight til Charlie came on we had no one in the middle. Surely if Polter ain't getting a game for whatever reason ( i feel he is disillusioned at not even being given a sniff and has lost confidence) we need to try and get his confidence back as i do think on his game he could be a right handful. And we are not blessed with anyone else other than Charlie and JEt has played most of his career as a winger. Jimmy needs to get EVERYONE up for the fight and get us competitive all over the pitch.

Comment

I don't think he was THAT unfair.

Said what I was thinking, and many others I imagine, in why change the manager now when we're starting to get organised. It's a fair point & you can't argue with it.

Comment

It may have sounded harsh but he spoke the truth. Admire him for not mincing his words.

Comment

It's all about opinions, Ollie gets paid handsomely for his by sky
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

didn't say much wrong , just gave his opinion still think he has love for the club

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        still think he has love for the club
                        Very much so, that was patently clear.

Comment

Best I've seen us play in ages, Olly clearly wanted the job

Comment

Did think he sounded unhappy with JFH and thought he was critical of the whole set up and how it's come about.
                            It's JFH now so let's open a new chapter and hope for the best in true rangers supporting style!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X