Reading roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading roll call

so who is going and how many at the three Guineas ?
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Going by car to this one with a few mates, supporters club wanted £26 what a farking Liberty
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Me +4. Doubt will be in the 3 Guineas though, driving from work so park up near the ground and try and find somewhere for grub and a lemonade (I did plan a pint but WeAre has played his Step Dad role well and convinced me otherwise).
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Me +4. Doubt will be in the 3 Guineas though, driving from work so park up near the ground and try and find somewhere for grub and a lemonade (I did plan a pint but WeAre has played his Step Dad role well and convinced me otherwise).
        well done weare

Comment

You can always rely on fellow posters to lead you in the right direction matty
          You Rsssssss

Comment

Me + 1. 3rd time to Reading, second time to the Madjeski

Comment

2 from here om 4.17 train
              22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                  Rein it in Ray
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    Rein it in Ray
                    Sorry Dad.

Comment

Working...
                    X