Kieron Dyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kieron Dyer

How has he spent 2 weeks on 'I'm a Celebrity' without getting injured?

Appearance money

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
      Appearance money
      TBF to him, he's giving it all to charity to my understanding.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        TBF to him, he's giving it all to charity to my understanding.
        We can't let that get in the way of a good sick note joke

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
          We can't let that get in the way of a good sick note joke
          True, no obstacles or he may stub his toe for the season.
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

How is he a Celebrity ?

Comment

That kid would have been world class not for injuries, I still remember his England debut.
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                True, no obstacles or he may stub his toe for the season.
                That is exactly what i mean

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  How is he a Celebrity ?
                  His first game lasted 150 seconds for us didn't it? That must make him famous
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
                    That is exactly what i mean
                    I know mate, it was a play on that haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                      His first game lasted 150 seconds for us didn't it? That must make him famous
                      I think I was at that game - he injured himself some how but was nowhere near the ball or any other player. It was incredible to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                        ... nowhere near the ball or any other player. It was incredible to see.
                        Surreal moment, it just had to be him.

Comment

I'm sure it was against Bolton, he looked good up until that point, we lost 0=4 and the Bolton fans were singing the usual top of the league chant. They got relegated and we survived, now look at them
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                            I'm sure it was against Bolton, he looked good up until that point, we lost 0=4 and the Bolton fans were singing the usual top of the league chant. They got relegated and we survived, now look at them
                            Our first taste of premiership football for how ever many years. Your right though, it didn't look too bad for us and we had the ball in the net too, they just seemed to score with every almost chance they had. If I remember rightly Cahill scored a nice goal for them and muamba too.
                            Us staying up and them going down coupled with what happened at white hart lane shows you never know what's round the corner.
                            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                            Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                              Our first taste of premiership football for how ever many years. Your right though, it didn't look too bad for us and we had the ball in the net too, they just seemed to score with every almost chance they had. If I remember rightly Cahill scored a nice goal for them and muamba too.
                              Us staying up and them going down coupled with what happened at white hart lane shows you never know what's round the corner.
                              Yes Cahill scored a cracker, poor old Muamba. You are right, you never know whats around the corner

Comment

Working...
                              X