Kenny Jackett: I have had no approach from QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Was birch not announced as a coach and Ollie said would be announcing further appointment
    Dunno tbh. Always thought he was Ollies number 2.

Can't see a manager in his own right like Jackett taking a backward step but as they say it's a funny old game.

Comment

I'm sure Olly (and Birch) would say 'No Jacket Required'.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        Dunno tbh. Always thought he was Ollies number 2.

Can't see a manager in his own right like Jackett taking a backward step but as they say it's a funny old game.
        Stranger things have happened - 2 former England managers as coaches (mclaren and hoddle)

Comment

yes i wouldnt be surprised to see a technical coach appoited,birch is little bit more than a kit manager or even clint hill could be brought in
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
            I'm sure Olly (and Birch) would say 'No Jacket Required'.
            I'm not so sure. Reckon there's something in the air with this rumour...

Comment

Is there a rumour going round that he could be coming here then stan?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Is there a rumour going round that he could be coming here then stan?
                No, I was just continuing with the Phil Collins play on words Kev. Sorry to raise your hopes!

Comment

only just got to this thread and....

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  Kenny jackett. rowett, and possibly moyes
                  Jackett? Moyes FFS? I'm not convinced Kenny can find a dressing room and as for Moyes, his most 'successful' spell was at Everton where a) compared to us he did have money to spend and b) some decent youngsters and c) produced boredom, mainly.

We're all in danger of missing the elephant in the room. For the most part, the players are very poor. One or two injuries and we are scraping the barrel just to stay on terms. This is the route the club has chosen to take. One person has to take responsibility for this gargantuan pissupthewall and that man is TF. A reactionary boom / bust approach will see us fall further down the scale. Les has not distinguished himself in his role and is an obstacle to quality recruitment. Only the desperate need apply here. It's possible that Olly can work miracles but the nettle has not been grasped.

Comment

Oh got it now Stan.....Should of felt it coming . Doh.

Comment

If I were Ollie I would get Jackett in as he may need more help off the pitch than he thought as he is unlikely to get it on the field of play.

Comment

I got the feeling Ollie was after Gerry Francis as coach the way he was talking him up

Comment

Left Rotherham now, official.
                          “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                          Will Danaher

Comment

Not coming...

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...jackett-return

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                              only just got to this thread and....

Jackett? Moyes FFS? I'm not convinced Kenny can find a dressing room and as for Moyes, his most 'successful' spell was at Everton where a) compared to us he did have money to spend and b) some decent youngsters and c) produced boredom, mainly.

We're all in danger of missing the elephant in the room. For the most part, the players are very poor. One or two injuries and we are scraping the barrel just to stay on terms. This is the route the club has chosen to take. One person has to take responsibility for this gargantuan pissupthewall and that man is TF. A reactionary boom / bust approach will see us fall further down the scale. Les has not distinguished himself in his role and is an obstacle to quality recruitment. Only the desperate need apply here. It's possible that Olly can work miracles but the nettle has not been grasped.
                              We're not all in danger of missing that fact Hal, plenty of us are aware of it!

Comment

What has he ever done??
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X