Dean Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dean Smith

Someone (who shall remain nameless) mentioned this young coach as a possibility at Qpr , working along side a director of football
    Also another name i haven't seen connected to our club, but who is definitely liked by the Owners and could work with the CEO, DOF is Gianfranco Zola

So we replace one untried and untested guy with another?

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
      So we replace one untried and untested guy with another?
      This.

Comment

Fark that for a laugh.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I mentioned Zola few days back, wouldn't be the worst appointment. Also isn't Dennis Wise good pals from young with Les? By the way I am not throwing his name in there as someone I want, just putting 2 & 2 together.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Never heard of the bloke

Comment

I reckon after the Ramsey reaction from the crowd, the board will appoint an experienced manager Championship level and no lower, and no mates of Les

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                I reckon after the Ramsey reaction from the crowd, the board will appoint an experienced manager Championship level and no lower, and no mates of Les
                Snap. Hopefully looking at decent established managers and not looking for a cheap option / gamble again.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Exactly Dave. Won't happen. Les's rep and no doubt job is under scrutiny big time. No way will he risk everything on another gamble. He will go the tried and tested route for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    Snap. Hopefully looking at decent established managers and not looking for a cheap option / gamble again.
                    Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                    Exactly Dave. Won't happen. Les's rep and no doubt job is under scrutiny big time. No way will he risk everything on another gamble. He will go the tried and tested route for sure.
                    Agree..... Les has to get this right

Comment

According to speculation we will have 12 different managers by the time we play 'Boro. Should be an interesting team talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Garyd73 View Post
                        According to speculation we will have 12 different managers by the time we play 'Boro. Should be an interesting team talk.

Comment

Working...
                        X