Hotel accommodation and away fan friendly pub for middlesbrough away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel accommodation and away fan friendly pub for middlesbrough away

Are you travelling away to see the team on Friday 20th November and planning on staying over?

The Best Western Middlesbrough has a special deal for travelling away fans this season. £50 per room based on two people sharing in either a double or twin room with full breakfast included.

Also attached is a Hungry Horse pub with full bar and restaurant facilities which is open to away fans both before and after all Middlesbrough games. To book or for any other enquiries please contact the reception team at the hotel on 01642 817638.

Originally posted by bwboro1 View Post
    Are you travelling away to see the team on Friday 20th November and planning on staying over?

The Best Western Middlesbrough has a special deal for travelling away fans this season. £50 per room based on two people sharing in either a double or twin room with full breakfast included.

Also attached is a Hungry Horse pub with full bar and restaurant facilities which is open to away fans both before and after all Middlesbrough games. To book or for any other enquiries please contact the reception team at the hotel on 01642 817638.
    I'm sure a Mrs Henry's massage and relaxation therapy will be open for ya. Need to book up quick though as it gets full very quickly.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

thanks bwboro for coming on the forum and letting our travelling support know about that hotel mate. Great deal for a pony a head with a full breakfast.
      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 09-11-2015, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Good OP to be honest. Not going Boro this year but did go for the 3-0 win a few seasons back.

Some good info there if anyones looking to travel.

Comment

Originally posted by bwboro1 View Post

Cheers BW
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

reviews not bad on tripadvisor!

Comment

Was all booked up at the blue bell u til they effin changed the date & train prices were then to expensive
              Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

We have booked in a place called the Baltimore Hotel which looks preety good and is £49 for a single room with breakfast and is less then a mile from the ground

Comment

cant believe trains one way are already £90!

might be the first away game i give a miss this season
                  Rangers Til I Die
                  follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Working...
                  X