No announcement yet.

New manager - Foreign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I'd do it and won't ask for high wages.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      In the other thread, I've already given Lucien Favre as my favourite choice if we could. Plays great football and gets a team working together.
      Who is he Nasser & where is he at right now? Can't say I've heard of him, not that I should have.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
        Who is he Nasser & where is he at right now? Can't say I've heard of him, not that I should have.
        Former great Gladbach manager. 62 years of age, but I´m not sure where he is now.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
          Former great Gladbach manager. 62 years of age, but I´m not sure where he is now.
          Currently unemployed, left them after 5 games this season. Lost all of them. Prior to that, he took them from relegation play offs to champions league within 4 years
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Currently unemployed, left them after 5 games this season. Lost all of them. Prior to that, he took them from relegation play offs to champions league within 4 years
            OK, thanks Nasser95.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Hero to Zero.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Hero to Zero.
                He comes here, he can go right back up to hero again I reckon
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Are they planning to get the new one in as soon as possible?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Are they planning to get the new one in as soon as possible?
                    I think the performance today will breed confidence from the board to leave Neil in that role for a bit longer. There is probably quite a bit of trust between him and the board and it will give them time to interview. Unless someone special is made available, hopefully we won't see much change yet.

Comment

Hm, you could be right. But not sure Warnock will take the job long term or even full time.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Hm, you could be right. But not sure Warnock will take the job long term or even full time.
                        Definitely not, but they will keep him in as interim for as long as they need to find someone else.

Comment

ok, Nasser95.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Working...
                          X