No announcement yet.

Hunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we have 'Sherwood Out' banners and chants tomorrow just in case?

Comment

The board make me f ucking sick, they made a rush decision when they appointed the clown, they never really fort about it IMO and look at the outcome, who ever it is I hope they don't offer him a 3-4 year contract if it is timmy then I would be physically sick
      You Rsssssss

Comment

I hope the hunch is a wind up based on a weak sense of self and self doubt.

Comment

Timmy Sherwood's Blue & White Army...
          "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
            Timmy Sherwood's Blue & White Army...
            Timmy Sherwood's Blue & White Army¡

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Got to be Warnock as why bring him back to club in the first place and why put him in temp charge if you already have next man sealed

Also if they don't give to Warnock what do they do with him does he get sacked for a second time

My view Warnock was brought back to run eye over and assess squad before taking the reigns which has happened. Had results picked up it would have been win win Ramsey stays experiment works and Warnock had nice part time advisors role it don't work and he takes over
              To an extent results picked up, or at least the goals against column did. 2 in 4 games as opposed 2 per game.
              I would rather they wait and see how Warnock fares over the next few games before deciding on a manager.
              The squad clearly lacks defensive quality Perch is not good Konchesky passed his use by date and replacements are scarce.
              But the midfield and attackers should be doing better if tge tactics are right.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                Sometimes in life the answer is right under your nose but you never see it...
                Uncle Bungle said exactly the same thing about Ramsey's appointment and look how that turned out...

Comment

I think Ramsey was sacked 3 or 4 weeks ago because they got a whisper Sherwood was likely to be sacked and Warnock was bought in as a safe gaurd in case Viila changed their plans , now it's upto Sherwood

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    I think Ramsey was sacked 3 or 4 weeks ago because they got a whisper Sherwood was likely to be sacked and Warnock was bought in as a safe gaurd in case Viila changed their plans , now it's upto Sherwood
                    I think conspiracy theories are the new thing for this forum.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                      I think conspiracy theories are the new thing for this forum.
                      Call it what you like but Ramsey's sacking was a over due by at least 4 weeks , conspiracey I think the board would call it insurance

Comment

All Sherwood has done in his short managerial reigns is prove he's shite. If the board got him they'd be a laughing stock.

My hunch is that they expect its only a matter of time until McLaren is sacked by Newcastle and Fernandes would want to bring him back to the club in the hot seat..... Given we may not have kept Ramsey that long if poor results continued, Warnock was brought in with a remit of caretaker duties in such instance, and if McLaren turns it around and stays at Newcastle, Warnock will remain longer.

Comment

You may well be right on most of your post Del
                          But what you have got wrong is the board WOULD BECOME A LAUGHING STOCK in the sane world they are already that

Comment

If it is Sherwood I will back him but I hope it ain't him.

In all honesty I would rather Holloway back here than Sherwood.

My number 1 choice is Pearson.

Comment

i know nothing, I'm from Barcelona!!

Comment

Sherwood comes across like another Keane, ready to explode, don't think players respond to that sort of personality. Stick with Warnock and see what's available in the summer
                                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                                I must be guided without a stumble
                                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                                X