Hunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunch

I think the board already know exactly who the new manager is ...

We will announce it in the international break confirms this..this announcement came very quickly.

I think it is either Warnock or Sherwood not any of the other names banded about I'm afraid.

Sherwood being axed made them axe Ramsey ???
    Warnock always was going to be manager ???

Sometimes in life the answer is right under your nose but you never see it...

Warnock my choice........But I think it will be Sherwood I'm afraid guys.

Why do you think it will be sherwood ?

Comment

I'm not sure Greg but def one of these two

All the interview process is rubbish..

The statement so quickly tells me it was done a week ago......Sherwood ..hope I'm wrong mate I want Pearson

Comment

I don't get it, what has sherwood done that makes him stand out other than being the DOF's friend?

If he gets the job then I'll be very disappointed and my faith in the board will go down, we don't have time to give someone a chance after Chris Ramsay.

Comment

Because he is the easiest choice for the board ..ally's in Ferdinand ..

It's not just a coinsidence that we fire our manager 1 week after Sherwood gets sacked...

Comment

If theire was a large interview process they could not advise that it will be announced in the international break how could they know how long that process would take...it's impossible..

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
              Because he is the easiest choice for the board ..ally's in Ferdinand ..

It's not just a coinsidence that we fire our manager 1 week after Sherwood gets sacked...
              The board can't be that silly, look how the first appointment worked out, you think they will go in for seconds?

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                If theire was a large interview process they could not advise that it will be announced in the international break how could they know how long that process would take...it's impossible..
                Maybe they don't want to waste anytime and set themselves with a goal?

Comment

To be fair the Board are not known for making good decisions are they myu...

Comment

Got to be Warnock as why bring him back to club in the first place and why put him in temp charge if you already have next man sealed

Also if they don't give to Warnock what do they do with him does he get sacked for a second time

My view Warnock was brought back to run eye over and assess squad before taking the reigns which has happened. Had results picked up it would have been win win Ramsey stays experiment works and Warnock had nice part time advisors role it don't work and he takes over

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Got to be Warnock as why bring him back to club in the first place and why put him in temp charge if you already have next man sealed

Also if they don't give to Warnock what do they do with him does he get sacked for a second time

My view Warnock was brought back to run eye over and assess squad before taking the reigns which has happened. Had results picked up it would have been win win Ramsey stays experiment works and Warnock had nice part time advisors role it don't work and he takes over
                      This makes more sense, wonder how he'll do without Adel?

Comment

Let's put it this way . If the board manage to #### up again considering they now have a good amount of time to get it right with warno looking after things then I really will be done with them until they sell up . There is absolutely no excuse this time . I'd give it to warnock,Pearson,hassilbank,Stubbs in fact pretty much anyone over that ring piece . Can't see the board going down that route think the place would go into meltdown

Comment

If Warnock does come back I can well see that a fair few of our players will not accept his pay to play carry on.man like JET would surely just Merk him.
                          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                          London Pride is a flower that's free.
                          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Probably will be warnock then I agree...

Whoever it is it's done already...........They know most fans love warnock ..he's available.hes cheap..loves rangers etc

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              I don't get it, what has sherwood done that makes him stand out other than being the DOF's friend?

If he gets the job then I'll be very disappointed and my faith in the board will go down, we don't have time to give someone a chance after Chris Ramsay.
                              bang on myu.....hiring sherwood imo will leave the fans questioning whether Les knows what he's doing, or is he just hiring mates. will ruin his reputation with r's fans

Comment

Working...
                              X