No announcement yet.

Team for Preston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was less than adequate for the Brentford winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Was less than adequate for the Brentford winner.
      Didn't Clint lose his man for that? Not trying to annoy you btw genuine question, I have not watched any replays of the goal at all (can't bear to!) but have heard a few people say Clint wasn't blameless for their goal?

For what it's worth, Ned had a very good game v Derby.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Didn't Clint lose his man for that? Not trying to annoy you btw genuine question, I have not watched any replays of the goal at all (can't bear to!) but have heard a few people say Clint wasn't blameless for their goal?

For what it's worth, Ned had a very good game v Derby.
        Take your word for Derby, Matty. Brentford Hall being the right sided CB should have picked up the fella who scored I thought. Clint tried to get to him, but failed. If Nervous hadn't let the wide man run there wouldnt have been a cross or a goal. Both cbs were flat footed. And Nervous left short by Tozer pass being intercepted.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Take your word for Derby, Matty. Brentford Hall being the right sided CB should have picked up the fella who scored I thought. Clint tried to get to him, but failed. If Nervous hadn't let the wide man run there wouldnt have been a cross or a goal. Both cbs were flat footed. And Nervous left short by Tozer pass being intercepted.
          All in all just a shambles then by the sounds of it, pretty much sums us up
          I haven't dared watch any "highlights" of that match, trying my best to wipe it from my memory

Comment

There weren't any... I'm not anti Ned, btw. Just disappointed in him. Always an error waiting to happen, sadly. Was immense next to Dunne in the play off final, but his error led O'Neil to have to get the red card.

Comment

Gotta try someone else at at right back while we've got weak opposition, Ned needs a rest. Polter deserves a go and Ale is a bench player at best now.

Comment

Be very interesting to see NW's ideas tomorrow. He is renowned for making a surprise selection

Comment

What has NW to change apart from the system? The players have been $hite whoever has been picked.

We are only where we are because there are Division 3 and 4 teams that can't compete with our $hititude. NW is walking into a $hitstorm that everyone thinks is CR's fault.

Comment

Warno is gonna whip the team into shape . Every player is going to know where they should or shouldn't be in any given scenario be it attack, defending, throw in, corners, free kicks ect.
                    There is no one better then the wily old fox who could implant that into their little brains. But its gonna take a few games to get the players to understand. We have the squad for it.

Comment

4 4 2

Come on Nelly you know the score , get the big German fired up .

Comment

I've noticed that when selecting a team for match day Luongo makes it into most people's first 11. Can someone please tell me what it is that he brings to the team. I may be Luongo blind but I think he has contributed very little this season.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbob View Post
                          I've noticed that when selecting a team for match day Luongo makes it into most people's first 11. Can someone please tell me what it is that he brings to the team. I may be Luongo blind but I think he has contributed very little this season.
                          I think there is a top player in him mate but he's been played in wrong position. I honestly think he's a box to box midfielder and could be our version of Lampard if played correctly. Very tidy on ball, can carry it, pass it and puts his foot in

He's a million times the player of that bottle job Jordan Mutch who so many people rated. Invest some time in this lad and I think we have a gem on our hands

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            I think there is a top player in him mate but he's been played in wrong position. I honestly think he's a box to box midfielder and could be our version of Lampard if played correctly. Very tidy on ball, can carry it, pass it and puts his foot in

He's a million times the player of that bottle job Jordan Mutch who so many people rated. Invest some time in this lad and I think we have a gem on our hands
                            My concerns are he lacks composure in front of goal and I just don't think he has the physical statue to mix it regarding the defensive side. Long way off yet mate. Agree mutch was woeful
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                              Gotta try someone else at at right back while we've got weak opposition, Ned needs a rest. Polter deserves a go and Ale is a bench player at best now.

No disrespect mate but that team is both bonkers & absolute $hite.

Comment

Today's team

Any thoughts on how we will line?

Will be interesting to see how the crowd react if Henry starts - Warnock will probably be hailed as a genius!

Comment

Working...
                                X