No announcement yet.

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I personally cannot knock LF... A DOF at QPR was greatly needed that and a new CEO like Hoos, who has great experience in sorting a #### heap like QPR out. (Accounts wise etc)

The geezer loves the club, so any decisions he will or has made is always taken with great consideration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
      Ha..fair play! Close though isnt it? Being a Southerner, I know nothing about anything North of Watford !
      Very close,in fact that close I walk the dog into Derbyshire every day and when he shits over the border I don't pick it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brewer in peace View Post
        Very close,in fact that close I walk the dog into Derbyshire every day and when he shits over the border I don't pick it up.
        Like your style

Comment

• Originally posted by Brewer in peace View Post
          Haha...genius

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
            A DOF at QPR was greatly needed
            Only because of the very poor decisions being taken re management. QPR are not so big we need a dof per se - get the right guv and we really don't need one imo. What we desperately do need are sensible appointments, and right now, by luck rather than judgement the current lot are doing a pretty decent job and have the dressing room. Just sayin.....

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              Only because of the very poor decisions being taken re management. QPR are not so big we need a dof per se - get the right guv and we really don't need one imo. What we desperately do need are sensible appointments, and right now, by luck rather than judgement the current lot are doing a pretty decent job and have the dressing room. Just sayin.....
              I think I understood this.

Although I think you answered the reason why we need it more than argument against a DOF.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                by luck rather than judgement the current lot are doing a pretty decent job and have the dressing room.
                they were doing a pretty decent job.....

Comment

Working...
                X